Whitelist Server FTB Infinity Server [Whitelist] [New World] [18+ Only]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ArchitectIX

Jul 29, 2019
About The Server
This is a BRAND NEW (March 21, 2105) FTB Infinity Survival Server with no plugins, no moderators or ranks. We are looking to create a friendly tight-nit community within the Minecraft Universe. There is plenty of room for those who want to join. All items must be obtained through legitimate means. No players will receive bonuses or any type of advantage over other players through donations or sucking up. Map resets will not happen.

Prerequisite
We are looking for mature players who wish to form a community or simply enjoy Minecraft. This is an 18+ ONLY server. The server is open to those from the NA and EU regions, to keep lag to a minimum. Knowledge of mods is ideal, teaching those new to FTB is not what we are looking for. However, we do not expect applicants to know every mod inside and out.

Rules
Do not exploit or cheat in anyway
Avoid floating structures and one block towers
Respect your peers
No Griefing
Only Consentual PVP (No means No)
No Stealing
Avoid extreme terraforming (Landscape within reason)
Use common sense. Use common sense. Use common sense.

Application
How often will you play:
Minecraft Experience:
A little about you:
Why do you want to join us:

For those who wish to avoid the application process please contact us on Skype.

Ezera

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ezera13
How often will you play: As often as possible. When I am not in school, I am working out, and when I am not working out, I spend my time on FTB
Minecraft Experience: Since Beta, I used to be heavy into vanilla pvp because I found regular mc repetitive, till FTB came out and changed my view of the game.
A little about you: I am currently going through schooling in the area of drafting, I am athletic and love to work out. I spend most of my time either in school, doing something active, out with friends, or on mc.
Why do you want to join us: Just looking for a tight-nit community as you have listed and enjoy the pack with. I have been struggling to find the perfect server for me and hopefully this is it. Thanks :)

Senseidragon

May 26, 2013
IGN: Senseidragon
How often will you play: Frequently. Semi-retired, so available quite often. Also do mod development as a hobby.
Minecraft Experience: I've been around since Minecraft Beta. Did the vanilla thing, did the Bukkit thing. Have worked with various combinations of mods for ages.
A little about you: Semi-retired software developer who likes gaming.
Why do you want to join us: Got the bug for trying to work with other like-minded people to build community projects, which is by definition impossible when playing solo. :)

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: harmy7
How often will you play: 3-4 hours ish a day
Minecraft Experience: a lot
A little about you: i used to play on the tahgcraft server i was an admin there and had a base with tahg a few times you might know me from his stream
Why do you want to join us: i wanna play infinity and the server i recently joined seems to be down every day,,

Twinskies

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Twinskies
How often will you play: 2-3 hours a day, Im dedicated
Minecraft Experience: Been playing since alpha
A little about you: I'm a cook at a resturant and i also love to game.
Why do you want to join us: Ive been looking for a dedicated server to play on for about a week, im ready to get into a server again.

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Orbitus2001
How often will you play: Depending on my mood I can go for long periods of time playing on a server that I like.
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now, modded minecraft since the 1.4.7 servers with Gregtech on it.
A little about you: I like to play minecraft a lot, that is basically what I do now.
Why do you want to join us: Well I am looking for a server for Infinity pack that actually stays up and doesn't have problems. I also would like to join a newer world so that all of the things I am looking for like certain bees aren't already gone.

WatDafawx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nachoibar
How often will you play: all day unless my connection says no
Minecraft Experience: started minecraft when ultimate came out !
A little about you: i'm a collage student " computer science " / CG-Art .
Why do you want to join us: i just want a fun FTB experience

BeddingPlants

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: BeddingPlants
How often will you play: Most every day, 2 hours at least. Sometimes more.
Minecraft Experience: Playing since Beta. Version 1.4 I think, can't remember.
A little about you: I work at a gas station. I play games a lot, cheap entertainment. I'm respectful of others in minecraft, and I always build to avoid anything that would strain the server.
Why do you want to join us: I'm recently getting back into Minecraft, and would like to play with others. All the mods are different now, and there are so many new ones. Playing on a good server will help me relearn stuff. Please let me on your server.

God_of_Purple

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: God_of_Purple
How often will you play: When im not in school or working ill be on so a good 2-5 hours
Minecraft Experience: Only recently been playing mods id say a good year but there's tons to learn other than that iv been playing minecraft as a general for a solid 4 years
A little about you: well my name is Kameron i enjoy minecraft and many other games to fill my spare time, there always going to be apart of my life because iv grown up playing them. My favorite car is a Subaru working for one i currently work at JC penny for my father hopefully i can get one this year!
Why do you want to join us: Because i want a awsome full community to hangout around and make new friends ;)

GingerYeti

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GingerYeti
How often will you play: as often as i can, atleast couple of hours a day
Minecraft Experience: played since beta and been playing modded since the good ol' tekkit days
A little about you: only working part time so got lots of time to myself.
Why do you want to join us: love to play modded on small servers, its just a more friendly fuller environment.

Vvtra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vvtra
How often will you play: mostly nights
Minecraft Experience: played minecraft since released. switched over to ftb about 2 years ago
A little about you: Currentlly in the US military. Looking for something to occupy my time
Why do you want to join us: Seems like a legit server. 18+ players is always a plus in my book

Wiggleswerth

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Wiggleswerth
How often will you play: Most days of the week.
Minecraft Experience: 5+ years
A little about you: I'm in the Us military and live on the east coast.
Why do you want to join us: Seems like a good server. I just want to give it a try.

Teklow82

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Teklow82
How often will you play: just about every night. i work 40hours and have wife n kids but im usually on MC if not elite dangerous. mostly MC LOLz
Minecraft Experience: I have dabbled in just about every major minecraft mod there is. about 2 year xp.
A little about you:Well Father of 4. my 8y/o son play also love to teach him. single player of coarse. im a mechanic by trade but i build computers at home for extra $. I dont have much public server exp to be honest but im really hoping for a public server with active players. to chit chat maybe share some jokes. help. simple stuff.
Why do you want to join us: Hoping for a little more interaction for the most part. possible make some friends. my only queastion is grief protection installed or just common law and hope for best.

MZiemo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MZiemo
How often will you play: Daily

Minecraft Experience: Ive been playing for about 2 years now. 98% of the time its been FTB. Only server experience was on a tiny server like 6 or 7 players but dwindled down until it was just the server owner and myself and that was cool but even that had run its course.

A little about you: Im currently disabled so Im not working. I have a 13 yo son who likes to give me a hard time cause apparently im to old to be playing MC yet enjoys spending hours talking MC and Mods with my (Dads not so dumb lol). My style of play is very laid back. Not into pvp unless its like a battle nite or something. I like showing off builds and getting tips as well as helping out on builds and just hanging out.

Why do you want to join us: Why? Cause its become boring as hell being the only Steve in the world. I love the art of conversation. Talking sports or current events or just MC. Ill admit I enjoy a good prank now and again but Im also the first guy to lend a cup of sugar to the neighbor (or cane). The thing Im most interested in is Bees and Trees. Have not been able to breakout much above 2 tier mutations but having someone to collaborate with or encourage would make for a great time.

lego_max_2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lego_max_2000
How often will you play: mostly in the weekend i try daily
Minecraft Experience: 2 year
A little about you: i like lego and gaming
Why do you want to join us: i want a servr tha doesnt lag and is not full and without plugins

Bluntcuts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MonthuRa
How often will you play: Quite often, 3-5 hours a day. I play constantly on my Infinity SP world
Minecraft Experience:started in 1.7 Fairly new, but have been dedicated from the start. Very familiar with modded
A little about you: My name is Brandon, I am 22, I work for a airline, and I love modded MC
Why do you want to join us: I would love to join because I miss the player interaction in MC. Especially modded, where/if someone needs help with anything, or any items. Please consider my application. I truly think I will be a great addition to the server. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

PS: Also msg'd you on skype

poisonpancake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:poisonpancake
How often will you play:i play very often usually but the rugby season just started so probably only like 2 hours a day on week days and like 4 on weekends
Minecraft Experience: i started in beta don't quite remember what version
A little about you: im just a friendly kid from a small town in nowhere canada
Why do you want to join us: i want to join because i need a server and i prefer a whitelisted one as they are usually more friendly

just message me on skype if im accepted if not then have a good day. :)