FTB Infinity Server Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Drizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Server Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Server is being hosted from my personal PC which I am also playing on I clicked my AE terminal and the server crashed.. My room mate went to where we have all our stuff setup and the server crashed then for him as well without him doing anything. I'm assuming its some sort of corrupted chunk or entity.. but I have no Idea where to begin to try and fix it

"quote from log After client logs into the server"
[17:31:11] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STOPPING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

Last edited:

Drizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the latest crash log.. I'm completely new to hosting a server and this is all greek to me.
I'd just like to know if this sort of Crash is fixable or not.

Attachments

• Crash log.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Here is the latest crash log.. I'm completely new to hosting a server and this is all greek to me.
I'd just like to know if this sort of Crash is fixable or not.
This is not a crash log. Find the proper crash logs at: "server\Minecraft\crash-reports".
You can with benefit upload it to something like pastebin.com and paste the link here so people dont have to download the file.