FTB Infinity Release

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
aTlsTqDl.jpg

We’re really happy to announce the release of our brand new next generation modpack, Infinity. This is our largest 1.7 modpack to date and includes some of your favorite mods from previous minecraft versions such as Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft and IC2 as well as some new additions for example Agricraft, Botania, Draconic Evolution and Runic Dungeons for you to check out.

As mentioned this is one of our largest modpacks to date so it’s quite hard on systems. If you want to improve server and FPS performance we recommend lowering the view distance to 7-10. You can also use the “Edit Modpack” button on the launcher to enable FastCraft which should aid performance on many systems. As always we expect there to be bugs in this modpack with it being so large. You can report any bugs you find here or go here for support. Please only use the bug report from if you’re sure you have found a bug otherwise try the support site first.

We’re really excited to release this modpack and hope you have a great time playing it. Enjoy!

Last edited:

DJ411

Jul 29, 2019
Is there server software for this yet? i downloaded the server files from the launcher but when i run it via a multicraft server it just doesn't want to run. I run the software on my PC and it works.

Help would be useful here.

williewillus

Jul 29, 2019
How heavy is this pack on recipe tweaking / rebalancing? Want something very thoughtful and planned, not just vanilla configs :)

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
It would appear that not all of the mods are actually listed on the launcher.

Is there server software for this yet? i downloaded the server files from the launcher but when i run it via a multicraft server it just doesn't want to run. I run the software on my PC and it works.

Help would be useful here.
I had to run FTBInstall.sh to make it work. Then boot via ServerStart.sh (and dont forget the eula ofc).

How heavy is this pack on recipe tweaking / rebalancing? Want something very thoughtful and planned, not just vanilla configs :)
I cant speak for the team but this seems to be completely vanilla and sort of the updated version of monster. The thing you are looking for is the forthcomming HQM pack (InFlux, right?).

Last edited:

DJ411

Jul 29, 2019
It would appear that not all of the mods are actually listed on the launcher.

I had to run FTBInstall.sh to make it work. Then boot via ServerStart.sh (and dont forget the eula ofc).

I cant speak for the team but this seems to be completely vanilla and sort of the updated version of monster. The thing you are looking for the the HQM pack (InFlux, right?).

I did both. I even started the server on my PC. Joined it to make sure it worked and even after all of that it will not work on my Multicraft server.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
BTW, in case you are using infinity I just fixed a bug in RFTools that would cause crashes in the following situation:
  • You are playing on a server
  • You are in the overworld
  • You teleport to an RFTools dimension
I asked the infinity maintainers to update the pack soon but in the mean time you can manually put rftools 2.31b there. It doesn't change anything else besides fixing this bug:

http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224641-rftools#t1:other-downloads

Mixter213

Jul 29, 2019
any time i try to launch the modpack i get this "[Client thread/INFO] [CoFH ASM]: Stripping methods and fields from thermalexpansion.block.TileRSControl" and it just seems to stop doing anything their

help?

Reactions: jacyawesome