FTB Infinity Odd Pipe Lag

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
U

Uraneum

Title:
FTB Infinity Odd Pipe Lag​
Launcher Version:
1.6.61​
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved​
Modpack Version:
2.5.0/2.6.0​
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Ever since I switched my singleplayer main world from my old hard drive to my new one and started using the Curse launcher, there has been a very odd problem occurring and I can't seem to find anyone else experiencing the same issue. What happens is that any item inside any sort of logistics pipe (BC, Thermal Expansion, whatever) will go incredibly slow, disappear/reappear, and stutter constantly. Upon creating a new singleplayer world for testing, I noticed no problems with pipes at all.
Comparing the two worlds, I timed that it took 23 seconds for an item to travel 5 blocks using a certain pipe setup in the new world, and with the same exact pipe setup in my main world it took 44 seconds. BC quarries and pumps also take an eternity to operate, and are very stuttery.

I didn't have this problem at all before. Though I've done some trial and error to make sure, I doubt it has anything to do with mods/block count/world anchors, because the exact same world save worked fine before. I've tried both FTB 2.5.0 and 2.6.0 and found no improvement, and in fact in 2.6.0 it actually took 55 seconds for an item to travel through the exact same pipe setup. I've tried destroying any world anchor I could think of, loading up a slightly older save of the same world, messing with JVM arguments, etc. all to no avail. I honestly have no idea what to do at this point, and any help would be appreciated. I've spent copious amounts of hours in this save and would hate to have to abandon it because pipe systems and quarries are practically unusable.

TL;DR Pipes (from any mod) are incredibly slow and items stutter, disappear, and reappear at random. Only happens in one certain world.

U

Uraneum

Alright I was finally able to solve this problem! For anyone in the future who might have the same issue, I just copied over the structures/chests/items from my main world to a new world using MCEdit.
You can download it here: http://www.mcedit-unified.net/

Pipes, chests, player data, etc. have all seemed to copy over flawlessly. The only thing that was a bit weird was my reactor information panel (left a glitchy ghost of itself that wouldn't go away) so I'd advise breaking the panels and just having them in your inventory. You also might want to break things like quarries, ender chests, and things that transmit frequencies, but I'm not certain that copying them over would actually be an issue.

Pipes, quarries, and pumps work just like new again!