trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Tppi did a very good Job trying to do the Same
Have never played longer on a World then in 1.6.4 tppi

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: rhn

BWA

Jul 29, 2019
how will ars magica 2 affect this mod pack? and will the backpack configs be tweaked. right now aluminum sometimes goes to the builders bag, as does marble and granite instead of to miners and diggers. also somethings dont go to the hunters bags, certain heads and other body parts

can we also get Tico's smeltry components, and crafting tables, tool station, etc added to builders bag? did it locally for some but can't get all of em in.

MadLocustRising

Jul 29, 2019
looking SOOO much forward to this. always thought the Infinity pack to be way too easy. food and trees grow so fast, even on hard mode. so many mods that makes it too easy. oreberry bushes everywhere. tinkers smeltery is too easy to abuse. i give a thaumcraft peck gold boots, and he gives me an 8 gold blocked enchanted apple every 3rd time or so. thats me giving him 12 gold ingots and getting 8 gold blocks in return + other random loot. tinkers smeltery allows you to get back your 8 gold blocks if you melt the apple in there. just 1 example out of many exploits i can list that exists in multiple packs.
its stuff like that witch makes it too easy. i hope you remove ALL anti/reverse crafting methods for the Hard Mode.
really looking forward to a good challenge that isnt too extreme like the Horizons Daybreaker pack was for me :)