FTB Infinity Evolved Unable to connect to Server [Error lines of log included]

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Cloud Styles

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved Unable to connect to Server [Error lines of log included]
Launcher Version:
Latest
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
FTBInfinity-2.2.2-1.7.10
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
A member of my server gets an error whenever he tries to connect to my server.
Please note, its not my server, as several others can get on and play including myself.

The error consists of
Exception in thread "Server Connector #1" [21:01:19] [Server Connector #1/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager
[21:01:19] [Server Connector #1/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting$1.run(SourceFile:52)

We've run fresh installs, Java is fully up to date, Tried Java exceptions to fix it all, but to no avail. Has anybody else had this issue and know of a fix?

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Are they able to join other servers? If it is not your server I would highly suggest speaking with the owner to see about getting their help.