FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Hi

I'm just trying to open a server with SkyBlock FTB Infinity.

I instaled the mod, and gives me this.

Is legit? -.-

There should be no world gen whatsoever with the Skyblock pack, something is definitely not right there. Are you sure you have the server files for Skyblock?

D

DottzPG

http://i.imgur.com/56YbU8j.png

This is the mood instal from the hosting service i have.

And if i try to contact them off course it ask me 20 € to pay for addons/mod support and i find this think not a problem that i should pay myself money....

D

DottzPG

I manage to fix it after some reinstal and creating a new world, and it spawn me in 1 square block.
But my question is, how i start playing? i mean where it spawn me is the "Spawn Area" and i don't have a chest or inventori with the sappling or anything els, what should i do next?

Thanks and Regards.

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys, absolutely loving the mod. Running a small private server with a few friend and we were missing the Automagy addon mod for Thaumcraft. How difficult would that be to integrate? I assume a new script will need to be created to change the recipes..

If this is not the correct place to ask for a feature let me know. I can also try going directly to the Github. Thanks!

attilavv

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I have a problem for crafting Quantumsuit Boots. Possible problem with ID ?
Tested with lapotron charged and not charged, with Nano Boots charged and not charged and Rubber Boots new and used.

A soluce ?

Edit : Soluce : Rubber Boots need used with ID : 4164:54 ( durability 10/64 )

Edit2 : Or not ... It is visible in crafting table but can't pick up ! ! !

Last edited:
B

Bloodmind

Hey in this modpack wehn you want to craft a chunk Loader from minefactory reloaded for example to use it in the nether you need the capacittor bank (deprecated) (ender io) in minefactory reloaded this seems to be fixed already is there a way to update infinity evolved skyblock that the capacitor bank is used for the recipe and not the deprecated one?

Nivix

Jul 29, 2019
@Bloodmind, why not use the FTB Util library to claim chunks? (Press E, on the left side there will be a map button...click to view a map, click chunks to claim, shift+click to chunkload).

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! So this might not be the right place for this, but some of the recipes on the expert mode aren't working. It's almost as if it's merging the normal version recipes with the expert (i.e. mana pool crafted the way diluted should be, or endolily not requiring the next tier mana petals) I've checked to see if these were reverted on purpose but I can't find anything... Any help?
1. Necropost
2. The recipes for the Mana Pool and Diluted Mana Pool have been changed for quite a while
3. Mana Powder now replaces the defunct Mana Petals

These changes have been months old

J

Jeremiahcp

I know RF from lava is suppose to be disabled in this mod pack, but there is a very easy way to set it up. Even though IC2 lava cells don't show up in NEI, they can still be crafted, and you can burn these cells in an Extra Utilities furnace generator. Which could easily be set up as easy source of free RF.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but this is something that should prob. be removed from the map, considering it is suppose to be no easy lava power.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I know RF from lava is suppose to be disabled in this mod pack, but there is a very easy way to set it up. Even though IC2 lava cells don't show up in NEI, they can still be crafted, and you can burn these cells in an Extra Utilities furnace generator. Which could easily be set up as easy source of free RF.

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this, but this is something that should prob. be removed from the map, considering it is suppose to be no easy lava power.
Burning lava cells does consume tin, though, I would assume (except maybe in a geothermal generator from GregTech), so that may balance this out. Will burning one lava cell produce enough RF to run autosieves and autohammers for long enough to produce enough tin for another lava cell?