FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
Could somebody confirm if the following features should be in the FTB Skyblock v1.1.0?

- Show food's saturation while holding "sneak" button
- Show item's Aspects (Thaumcraft) on "sneak" button
- Show Mob Loot at NEI

I'm trying to determine if my installation is borked or if said things are disabled/removed.
If anybody knows how to enable those I'd be very oblidged

i saw this question from months ago, does anyone know the answer?
i am also missing these functions.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
i saw this question from months ago, does anyone know the answer?
i am also missing these functions.

Food saturation isn't part of infinity skyblock.
Thaumcraft Aspects do show once you have scanned an item. Until then they are hidden.
Mob loot has never shown in NEI that I'm aware of. Chest loot can but I've never seen mob loot.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
its just that i saw some old videos of the modpack were you could look things like dungeonloot up in nei, and i was wondering if i have that disabled or if that feature was removed entirely.
i dont even know if it matters anymore, because with the loonium disabled, i know no way to get ahold of dungeonloot.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
its just that i saw some old videos of the modpack were you could look things like dungeonloot up in nei, and i was wondering if i have that disabled or if that feature was removed entirely.
i dont even know if it matters anymore, because with the loonium disabled, i know no way to get ahold of dungeonloot.
You're probably thinking of NotEnoughResources. If I remember correctly, it lets you look up mob drops, dungeon loot, and the Y-levels at which ores generate, although (of course) two of those three have no use in a skyblock pack.

mahldcat

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry Question: Does anybody know how to obtain the starting bee in the heroic line (Steadfast Bee), is there a crafting recipe (or some other research) that I should be aware of? The normal routes of dungeon loot are blocked since this is skyblock (and the loonium is disabled)....

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Dungeon loot only iirc.

Don't think it's part of an important species lines.

If NEI isn't showing you then it's probably not in.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Any work still being done on this? There are a couple of nasty, reported, bugs with a couple of the mod authors that haven't been touched since April. I mean we all love dupe bugs but it wrecks a server.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Any work still being done on this? There are a couple of nasty, reported, bugs with a couple of the mod authors that haven't been touched since April. I mean we all love dupe bugs but it wrecks a server.
Nope, attention is probably being focused on post 1.7.10 versions.
One last update wouldn't go amiss though.
Do we actually know if this dupe bug was fixed in 1.7.10 at all?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
So I managed to gleam some information about how an item can be removed
Open your "scripts" folder , find or make a .zs file and name it "Removal" , so overall Removal.zs and add these lines and edit according to what you like

NEI.hide(<____:_____>);

recipes.remove(<_____:_____>);

so you can hide them from see'ing it , and remove the recipe

S

seanny421

SOMEONE HELP! I cant seem to make diamantine electron tube and i dont know what im doing wrong

Attachments

• HELP PLS.PNG
    HELP PLS.PNG
    248.1 KB · Views: 185

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe takes 5 diamonds, you only have 4 in there. That and the glass looks a little low too, try throwing a stack of sand in the top left if that's not enough.

D

DottzPG

Hi

I'm just trying to open a server with SkyBlock FTB Infinity.

I instaled the mod, and gives me this.

Is legit? -.-
zT9JbNx.jpg

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Isn't Skyblock still a 1.7.10 pack? If so it should still display the same bugs seen in the rest of the 1.7.10 packs, especially over the network. Try reducing a few display configuration settings to see if that helps.

It's been a while since I've touched 1.7.10 but there used to be a "regen" function of the F3 key but I can't for the life of me recall it... It might take care of that as well.