FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

ariosos

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, or does the Energy Transfer Node not convert from RF/MJ to EU anymore? I seem to remember being able to do that in prior packs.,, (I know I can use Immersive Engineering, though)

EDIT: It looks like I can from EU to RF, but not RF to EU... Don't know why...

On a side note, looking at this thread, sometimes I feel like I'm the slowest player in the world. Then again, when I only have a few hours most days... (and my builder tendencies take over) :p

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
All Imm wire still converts back and forth. Use HV wires and connectors.

R

RalphFox

I don't know if i'm not supposed to ask about updates, but i found nothing in the rules tab on the top, sorry if it's wrong, but its almost over two months now(last update was on apr 16);

Anyway, any news on an update? there's some new bugfixes in the mods(the one i'm missing is thaumic energistics terminals crashing, but there were other bugfixes in other mods as well), but i'm afraid to manually update the mods because if the modpack creator change something in the configs(change any id, or rule, recipe)(for example, mod A added a block and id was X, but the modpack creator decided on id Y because conflict), or don't update any mod that i update(if i update mod A,B,C, but the creator updated only mods A,C)

Thanks for any info.

EDIT: Sorry for the tons of 'but'/typos/verb agreement errors, i'm not native english speaker.

Lior

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, or does the Energy Transfer Node not convert from RF/MJ to EU anymore? I seem to remember being able to do that in prior packs.,, (I know I can use Immersive Engineering, though)

EDIT: It looks like I can from EU to RF, but not RF to EU... Don't know why...

On a side note, looking at this thread, sometimes I feel like I'm the slowest player in the world. Then again, when I only have a few hours most days... (and my builder tendencies take over) :p
Energy Transfer Nodes have never been able to convert RF to EU. If you want to convert RF to EU or visa versa use the immersive engineering power transfer system (LV, MV,HV wire connectors and wired) the engineers manual has more information on it if you want to learn more.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I don't know if i'm not supposed to ask about updates, but i found nothing in the rules tab on the top, sorry if it's wrong, but its almost over two months now(last update was on apr 16);

Anyway, any news on an update? there's some new bugfixes in the mods(the one i'm missing is thaumic energistics terminals crashing, but there were other bugfixes in other mods as well), but i'm afraid to manually update the mods because if the modpack creator change something in the configs(change any id, or rule, recipe)(for example, mod A added a block and id was X, but the modpack creator decided on id Y because conflict), or don't update any mod that i update(if i update mod A,B,C, but the creator updated only mods A,C)

Thanks for any info.

EDIT: Sorry for the tons of 'but'/typos/verb agreement errors, i'm not native english speaker.

It's ok to ask about updates... Just don't ask exactly when :D

As far as I know there will only be "maintenance" updates for 1.7.10 packs from here on, with the possible exception of the new "Inventions" pack. Things are moving quickly towards seeing "official" 1.9.4 packs soon (Unstable doesn't really count... It's a test bed for new mods), or at least they were before yesterday when Mojang released 1.10.

R

RalphFox

As long as the update doesn't require you to delete the config you should be fine.

It's ok to ask about updates... Just don't ask exactly when :D

As far as I know there will only be "maintenance" updates for 1.7.10 packs from here on, with the possible exception of the new "Inventions" pack. Things are moving quickly towards seeing "official" 1.9.4 packs soon (Unstable doesn't really count... It's a test bed for new mods), or at least they were before yesterday when Mojang released 1.10.
Thanks! Well, the only pack i'm seeing updates so far is the sky factory; i might as well as update the mods and patch with the new modifications the mod pack maker does, create my own 1.0.1 skyblock version :p (my players are getting impatient with me saying "let's wait for the official update", their response is "they're busy with sky factory!" or "Come on, if it wasn't updated in two months its abandonpack!")

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Things are moving quickly towards seeing "official" 1.9.4 packs soon (Unstable doesn't really count... It's a test bed for new mods), or at least they were before yesterday when Mojang released 1.10.
Heard they're not moving to 1.10 just yet.

Ninetainedo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have an issue with this modpack.
I tried downloading it from the FTB launcher but it has a very simple recipe for the ME Controller. The classic one, to be precise.
When I watched the let's play of Direwolf20, he shew the recipe and it was something insane with lots of differents mods.

Did I miss something?

Thanks for your help.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have an issue with this modpack.
I tried downloading it from the FTB launcher but it has a very simple recipe for the ME Controller. The classic one, to be precise.
When I watched the let's play of Direwolf20, he shew the recipe and it was something insane with lots of differents mods.

Did I miss something?

Thanks for your help.
Did the recipe include an ME Wrench?

If so, intentional; they nerfed the recipe.

Reactions: Ninetainedo

Ninetainedo

Jul 29, 2019
Did the recipe include an ME Wrench?

If so, intentional; they nerfed the recipe.

Ok, I expected the recipe seen in the video. And since it only displayed AE stuff, I really thought it didn't work.
Thanks for your quick answer, I can now enjoy this modpack!

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Ok, I expected the recipe seen in the video. And since it only displayed AE stuff, I really thought it didn't work.
Thanks for your quick answer, I can now enjoy this modpack!

I'm pretty sure I saw the same video... What happened is people like DW20 got access to the pack 1.5 to 2 months before the public as alpha and beta testers. A lot of what appeared in those early videos was changed to balance the pack before public release.

Lior

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me? I have been having a problem with the modpack. Ive been playing for a few months and suddenly everytime i try open a world or log onto a server it just takes me back to the home screen and cancels the world loading or server login. if you need the console log just message me and ill provide it

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
does anyone here have some tips as to what to make with the replicator.
a lot of items seem possible but i cant find a list of recipes anywhere.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Might want to check the IC2 configs. I know before IC2exp there was an option to hide the uu-mater recipes. Not sure with IC2exp since they use the scanner system and liquid uu.