FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
In reference to the Diesel Generator I believe that was a nerf from the mod dev not FTB if that helps.
No, it was nerfed from 4k to 1k RF/T in Infinity Evolved for balance and since most of the configs got imported from Infinity Evolved, its still on the skyblock

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Can Super builders wand be created in this pack?
If you can get your hands on a Pseudo-Inversion Sigil, you should be able to. Whether or not all the items needed for that ritual are obtainable (and whether or not you can actually get to the End to perform it) is beyond my knowledge of the pack.

Razernok

Jul 29, 2019
To keep the confusion to the minimum. Delete all the Infinity Island instances before installing the correct one. Might be worth checking the delete backup box on each of the instances as well.
Check Delete backup box? huh? I don't ever see that when I delete modpack folders. So I don't know what you mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathOfTime

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
No, it was nerfed from 4k to 1k RF/T in Infinity Evolved for balance and since most of the configs got imported from Infinity Evolved, its still on the skyblock
Yeah I just found the reddit page sorry. I never really used it anyway takes to much to set up and now that it only produces 1/4 the power there are way better and cheaper ways for power.

Note: I just thought of a really cool idea for a start power. It requires get a Smelter up and getting Lead dust some how. (ingot in a grinder?) First make a CESU. Then put 5 Generators from IC2 on all 5 input sides. (they will be run on Coal coke) Lead out of the CESU with a Copper cable and convert to rf. You could make 2 of them one for IC2 and one for RF. I am getting ~ 200rf/tick from it but could use someone else to test it also.

Last edited:

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I would just make a MV capacitor from IE as the storage unit rather than the CESU, about 200k less RF storage but 1 million RF is decent enough IMO and the amount of bronze and. You would probably need a MV wire connector on each generator since I don't think a MV capacitor can hook up directly to a IC2 generator but MV connectors and wires aren't that hard if you can get a smelter up. However saving all of the bronze required for a CESU especially pre metal former is well worth it.

Overall not a terrible idea either, not too fun either though since it's fuel source is a simple tree farm or coal/coal coke from sifting but decent.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
My thinking was if I go for the reactant dynamo later I could run both off the same farm just would need enough auto sieving. Also I was thinking cesu because it would take up less space that way and you can convert to a MV or HV cap for even more storage.

Last edited:

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
the recipes for the chest upgrades in the assembly table demand the ic2 metal plate and dont accept the immersive engineering ones.
can this be fixed? i like the IE metal press.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
the recipes for the chest upgrades in the assembly table demand the ic2 metal plate and dont accept the immersive engineering ones.
can this be fixed? i like the IE metal press.
It is cheaper just to pick up the chest and manually upgrade it and then refill.

Last edited:

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
A workaround is not a fix for a bug...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
I was letting him know that he didn't even need the laser recipe to upgrade chest. I'll let FTB worry about the bugs as i don't work for them and can't fix it. Giving advise doesn't change his/her bug report.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
I was letting him know that he didn't even need the laser recipe to upgrade chest. I'll let FTB worry about the bugs as i don't work for them and can't fix it. Giving advise doesn't change his/her bug report.

i was aware of that upgrading an emtpy chest was cheaper, my chests weren't empty however.
i appreciatie the feedback though.

i just thought the plate thing was a bug so i tried reporting it.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i was aware of that upgrading an emtpy chest was cheaper, my chests weren't empty however.
i appreciatie the feedback though.

i just thought the plate thing was a bug so i tried reporting it.
That's cool.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, Logistics pipe challenge for someone.

I am using logistics pipes with supplier module (set to 16) to collect materials for compression using a transfer node with a crafting table. This system works great as long as there is not an abundance of materials. As the node supplying pulls from the chest, the count in the chest falls below the 16 target and a partial is sent, which invariably causes a lockup. is there a way to specify "All or None" as part of the request? I have there active supplier module set to "Full" but it looks like it's reading the destination not the source. I'm not entirely sure I'm explaining this well...

The only thing I have not done is used a StackUpgrade in the transfer node, but if there is more than one stack to pull in, then the problem will persist.

Thoughts/Advice?

Zadkiel

Jul 29, 2019
I just use the Ex-Compressum auto-compressor, no need to worry about multiples of 4, just pipe everything in and compressed stuff comes out, any 'fractions' are left in the input buffer (which only holds 12 different items, so I use one each for dust, sand and gravel)

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ok, Logistics pipe challenge for someone.

I am using logistics pipes with supplier module (set to 16) to collect materials for compression using a transfer node with a crafting table. This system works great as long as there is not an abundance of materials. As the node supplying pulls from the chest, the count in the chest falls below the 16 target and a partial is sent, which invariably causes a lockup. is there a way to specify "All or None" as part of the request? I have there active supplier module set to "Full" but it looks like it's reading the destination not the source. I'm not entirely sure I'm explaining this well...

The only thing I have not done is used a StackUpgrade in the transfer node, but if there is more than one stack to pull in, then the problem will persist.

Thoughts/Advice?
I believe direwolv20 does his like that and re did his set on cam to show how if you don't mind watching his video.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
I just use the Ex-Compressum auto-compressor, no need to worry about multiples of 4, just pipe everything in and compressed stuff comes out, any 'fractions' are left in the input buffer (which only holds 12 different items, so I use one each for dust, sand and gravel)

I believe direwolv20 does his like that and re did his set on cam to show how if you don't mind watching his video.

Stack upgrade solved it, But thanks!!