Could Somebody Help Me With This Error Her Is The Server Log

Attachments

• Crash Log.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 65

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Your server is running out of memory. It looks like you only allocated 1gig for java to run the server.
Code:
Line 7:  java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Line 116:  JVM Flags: 9 total; -Xms1000M -Xmx1000M -XX:PermSize=262M -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=5 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=10

Edit the batch file you are using to start the server and change the -Xmx1000M to -Xmx4096M.

Also, on a side note don't post uploaded text files directly to the forums. Most of the people that help support don't like downloading files (never can tell what they contain). Instead use http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/ and post the URL it gives you here in the forums.

U

Ultraworrior

I Changed -Xmx1000M To -Xmx4096 But Then I Got Another Error Hers What Happend
Starting server
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx4096M
The specified size exceeds the maximum representable size.
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
Exiting...

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
ok something I didn't catch before when reviewing the crash log again. Are you running a 64 bit version of windows 10? Also, are you running the 64 bit version of java? The java appears to be in x86 mode which is 32 bit. You can try to use -Xmx3G to see if it works at 3GB but, if you are running the 32 bit version of java or the OS you will probably still have issues.

U

Ultraworrior

I'm 64 bit but I can use 32 bit two windows 10 edition

Last edited:
U

Ultraworrior

I Changed It To Xmx3G But I'm Still Getting An Error This Is The Server Log
Starting server
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: ignoring option PermSize=262M; support was removed in 8.0
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using the ParNew young collector with the Serial old collector is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap
Exiting...

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
No you don't have to change the Xms value. Something is wrong with Java. Try uninstalling any java you have then make sure you install the 64 bit version. Once you are done please repost any logs.

W

Wiepiegames

I had the same problem and I have solved it by installing a new java version it was the same but the problem is gone. Go to the java site and reinstall your jave make sure you use 64 bit version if you have a 64 bit computer