FTB Infinity Evolved mod pack. Any way to shrink?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
V

Vakturion

G'day guys, I'm playing with the Infinity evolved mod pack and I've been watching Direwolf20's season 7. He keeps using Morph to turn into something 1 tile high to run cables underground and whatnot. I'd love to be able to do this as well, but we've not got Morph in the pack.

Looking around it seems Morph isn't very recommended? and so I was wondering if there's anything in the Infinity pack that could turn me into something small to fit in a 1 tile high space. Apparently there might be a witches potion but I couldn't find it using NEI.

if not, are there any small low impact mods that add that functionality?

I'm new to Minecraft and modding so I might have overlooked something obvious, let me know :)

Thanks for any information and help.

Adiem

Jul 29, 2019
If you become a werewolf through Witchery, the wolf form fits in 1 block high gaps. The trade-off is that you'll either need to keep a wolf charm on you to prevent unwanted transformations or pay extra attention to moon phases.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Ars magica ii and smart moving both allow you to fit through one high gaps (in a way), but they are both quite big and conflicting.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
I found the bat form to be SO useful whilst base building, being able to fit into 1 x 1 space whilst running cabling around was hugely helpful.

I think it was removed from mod packs because it gave you early flight?

V

Vakturion

I found the bat form to be SO useful whilst base building, being able to fit into 1 x 1 space whilst running cabling around was hugely helpful.

Yeah that seems to be the reason behind it no longer being included, which is fair. I added Morph my self and am using the Bat mode for base building, I can control my self enough not to abuse it ;D

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yeah that seems to be the reason behind it no longer being included, which is fair. I added Morph my self and am using the Bat mode for base building, I can control my self enough not to abuse it ;D

You do know that there is a config option in Morph to turn the flight off completely or until after you've beaten the Wither, right?

Reactions: WuffleFluffy

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Morph was never in the Infinity Evolved modpack, those were on Direwolf's own modpack. He has never been 1 high in the evolved skyblock series.

If you want to use the morph mod, use the Direwolf20 Modpack.

Reactions: MagicMage1238