FTB Infinity Beyond -- Double-Click Dropping Items On Ground?

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Shortcut: pick up stack of items you want to put in chest, then double-click on another stack of the same item, and all items of that type will go into the open inventory.

Problem is, it's pretty frequent that when I double-click, it drops all those items on the ground in front of me instead of depositing them into the inventory.

It happened three times in a row earlier tonight, and it's happened a number of times when I'm standing on a ledge of some sort and have to then dive down to get the stack of items and then go back up and do it again.

I don't think it is, but is this a vanilla feature? If not, what mod tweaks this inventory shortcut and how do I avoid doing the wrong thing? It would also be amazing to be able to do this on by choice, as there have been plenty of times when I wanted to drop a bunch of stuff on the ground for whatever reason.

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Does no one have any experience with this? It hasn't stopped, and it's really very irritating.

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
This behavior is not in vanilla. A mod is doing it; I believe it is the mod "mouse tweaks."

The dropping on the ground part is an annoying bug, I've experienced it before myself.

You could try switching to its competitor mod "Item Scroller." See if that helps.