FTB Horizons: Daybreaker Discussion

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
I think the galacticraft crude oil was disabled in an update, because it was coming out in geysers, and causing horrible lag (not just on servers).
But whats the point of Galacticraft without fuel for your rocket? :(
It looks like you're feeding white aura to the Vortex Infusion matrix (based on the particles I see in the screenshot). As you can see in the tooltip, though, making the spawner requires violet aura. Break all your aura nodes and pumps (since that's the easiest way to get all of the white aura out of them), re-place them, then fill them with violet aura.
Oh! DIdnt know that you need to use that color of aura :D Probably missed the part about it in encyclopedia :D THX!

Strange

Jul 29, 2019
Just make a digital miner and go around placing it in those biomes with oreNickel or oreFerrous (i forgot how did i filter it). Worked for me.

Ah. Defeats the purpose tho - I wanted to build a Husher from Engineer's Toolbox, which is a miner :-(

Dustin Martin

Jul 29, 2019
Question: Has anyone had experience using FTB Horizons Daybreaker with BOTH the built in Realistic World Gen AND adding Biomes o Plenty??? I know they can be used together. How hard is it to get both on a multiplayer server using Multicraft Panels?

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
Finnaly! Had to kill 7 withers (actually only 1 XD).
2015_07_09_20_23_51.png
Lost my step assist tho. :/

Malaclypse

Jul 29, 2019
Lost my step assist tho. :/

May I suggest you replace your tired old step-assist boots with a shiny new Sash of the Angel's heels (from Aura Cascade)? It's an automatic 3-block step assist, plus if you're at the bottom of a tall cliff and just push against it for a second, it will hop you up to the top. It's pretty fantastic.

Reactions: Elmazz

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
May I suggest you replace your tired old step-assist boots with a shiny new Sash of the Angel's heels (from Aura Cascade)? It's an automatic 3-block step assist, plus if you're at the bottom of a tall cliff and just push against it for a second, it will hop you up to the top. It's pretty fantastic.
It's a bauble, right?

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, will have to try that! Tho, how much does it costs to make?

Malaclypse

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, will have to try that! Tho, how much does it costs to make?
It's pretty expensive. It costs a prismatic gem, which is the top tier material in Aura Cascade (making one prismatic gem requires 8 arcane gems, one of each color, and each of those gems takes three arcane ingots and a diamond in the Vortex Infusion Matrix).

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Wesley Kinnison

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a bug with Mekanism and the Purification chamber that does not allow for inputs? i have tried with both a hopper and with transfer nodes. I think i have the config right as it works on other machines.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    65.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    38.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 2015-07-09_16.56.17.png
    2015-07-09_16.56.17.png
    700.9 KB · Views: 46

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
It's pretty expensive. It costs a prismatic gem, which is the top tier material in Aura Cascade (making one prismatic gem requires 8 arcane gems, one of each color, and each of those gems takes three arcane ingots and a diamond in the Vortex Infusion Matrix).
meh, those are pretty easy to make and i have one left since quest rewarded me with another one when i was making that block (synchronizer?) which makes angel ingots.

Kinnon21

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a bug with Mekanism and the Purification chamber that does not allow for inputs? i have tried with both a hopper and with transfer nodes. I think i have the config right as it works on other machines.

Thanks!
Yes there is. I updated Mekanism to the latest version on curse, and it works like a charm now.

CashanDraven

Jul 29, 2019
Progressive automation isn't accepting hoe's from Mekanism, which is making it rather difficult to get a large scale farm going with the mod as it goes through the tools at quite a rate.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
There is a recipe for filled oil canisters, btw.
Oh... Didnt know... Well its still more fun to start working with RFTools dimensions :D And it was a quicker route since i got that fuel dimlet :D
The next version will have oil re-enabled. And also Immersive Engineering. Because I know you all want that.
Can't wait for that :D Good luck on configuring everything :D

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Kinnon21

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally figured out essentialcraft 3 :D
I do have an issue though. Even with a magical monocle or a tier 2 MRUCU moving wand I cannot see the MRUCU's in the world. I know they are there because WAILA tells me they are. The monocle and moving wand do show me the MRU beams of light between linked blocks, but I can't see the MRUCUs :(
Can anyone help?
Here's a picture showing the MRUCU:
2015-07-10_22.21.39.png

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
So I finally figured out essentialcraft 3 :D
I do have an issue though. Even with a magical monocle or a tier 2 MRUCU moving wand I cannot see the MRUCU's in the world. I know they are there because WAILA tells me they are. The monocle and moving wand do show me the MRU beams of light between linked blocks, but I can't see the MRUCUs :(
Can anyone help?
Here's a picture showing the MRUCU:
same here... I just quit messing with this mod >.< I have 2 mrucu in my base. Ill need to make an another place for this mod, since i too dont understand how to get rid of these damn mrucus.

Kinnon21

Jul 29, 2019
same here... I just quit messing with this mod >.< I have 2 mrucu in my base. Ill need to make an another place for this mod, since i too dont understand how to get rid of these damn mrucus.
It looks like I can see the bounding boxes of the MRUCUs with F3+B. I'll just pull them far out of my base with the moving wand for now.

Kinnon21

Jul 29, 2019
So placing a Magical Activator from essentialcraft 3 in my world made my save unplayable. I'm done with this mod.
Edit: Can't even MCEdit it out; MCEdit crashes when trying to load it up. I found an old backup, so I lost some progress. Aroma backup now installed.

Last edited: