FTB Horizons (1.0.9) XACT crafting table corrupting save

burneh

Jul 29, 2019
I started out with FTB horizons when version 1.0.3 came out. I obviously made a crafting table, and with the XACT mod in, it automaticly converts to that instead of vanilla minecraft crafting table. I had the crafting table standing in my world for a couple of weeks now, and earlier today i updated from version 1.0.7 to 1.0.9. In this update there is a update to the XACT mod.

When i broke the crafting table today, i crashed the game and corrupted my save. I am no longer able to enter the save after i removed the XACT advanced crafting table. This would obviously be an easy fix through MC edit. Problem is, i am in a mystcraft age. I know however that i can copy out the data from the age itself, and imput it to the overworld, for then to MCedit the crafting table away. But i would prefer to not do so. (i probably will :(). I first tried to downgrade the mod to the last version, that didnt work. I then removed the mod itself. Still not working. Anyone have a solution for me? dont wanna sit up all night messing around with mystcrat agedata. :(

Here is my crashlog if anyone is interested.
http://pastebin.com/B2n9pYmk

I am running Windows 8 64 bit. 4 gig allocated. 256 mb permgen.

Bloodhit

Jul 29, 2019
So, is there way to fix world without reseting my Thaumcraft/Ars magica progression? After I edit world with MCedit my inventory and thaumcraft research get's deleted.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Backup your player.dat(It'll be named (YourIGN).dat) then edit the world. Then overwrite the existing player.dat with the one you saved.