FTB Horizons 1.0.7 Crashing

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kliptic

Jul 29, 2019
Was very happy to see an update for horizons, as there were bugs i was hoping to see fixed, as well as some of the mods had patches come out that I was excited to see added. However after the update to the pack I can only play on a world for just a few minutes before it crashes. I didn't really have any problems until I went into one of the "rouge like dungeons." However I'm not convinced that it is this mod that is causing the crash. Nonetheless I posted the crash log to pastebin, only i removed some of the useless log (the ones stating _____ won't survive a 1.7 upgrade) because they don't really have anything to do with the crash.

If there is something on my end that is causing the crash I would love the help in figuring it out, I'm still doing a little debugging here and there, but thought I would ask for outside assistance as well.

Anyway here is my pastebin http://pastebin.com/YWvjFvgs
any help or comments regarding this crash would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced ^_^

Oh and I'm running on FTB Launcher 1.3.1 on a windows 7 pc Java 7 build 45 (the most recent one I've seen out)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The two errors that I see are related to your av program being a bit over zealous. Add and exception to your FTB folder, and any sub folders, to your av program which should fix the problem.

Kliptic

Jul 29, 2019
not even going to lie, soon as I read that I remembered that when the new packs came out I changed around a bunch of my folders, basically compressing all the main folders into one access folder to clean up my hdd a little. Completely forgot to update the AV exceptions with the new folders.

Appreciate the help on remembering that, hopefully that solves the issue.