FTB Forum

Kijan

Jul 29, 2019
Hi There

I like FTB so much. But the forum i dont like...
I tried to promote my server but it got deleted three times...
i wrote to 2 mods and dont got an answer why...
i dont got a response anyway...

i am sad... the modpacks are good and the launcher is cool ...
but the forum orga isnt good i think...

Kijan

Jul 29, 2019
yeah and it was deleted befor it was puplic... in the first time i thought i wrote something wrong so i looked at the rules and wrote things which where missing but then dunno

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
hmm. i dunno. i would ask you to post what was in the thread here, but that might get this one deleted too >.>

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin might be your friend, you could repost your promotion there for us to have a look at. It does sound weird though, didn't think the bad-word filter would be that aggressive (given it really is the issue).

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I see, nothing that would really justify a deletion, apart from the fact that you set a clear target on a german community and use german in your post, which could, to a really, overly, absurdly xenophobic person, be some sort of insult. Maybe you could try it again without that, however I am pretty sure to have seen some similar posts with passages in spanish or itailan or something that were not taken down...

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
They probably would not delete it for being in almost all German but that may be why.

Kijan

Jul 29, 2019
hmm ...
the person who delete it schould send some sort of information...
but then i will not post a promotion...
I have to search elsewhere...

Kijan

Jul 29, 2019
hmm the most important things i have in english. I want german player so the background in german would not be enough?
And would you mean with less text speak?

Kijan

Jul 29, 2019
such stuff i dont use i think .. i am not sure but i think so
i think it could only be the german part... but why should i post all in english? i want only german player so i can talk in TS if they like^^
english writing is ok but talking is less good then writing^^

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
such stuff i dont use i think .. i am not sure but i think so
i think it could only be the german part... but why should i post all in english? i want only german player so i can talk in TS if they like^^
english writing is ok but talking is less good then writing^^
If nothing else, it'd be so mods could verify that you're not breaking any rules in another language.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Kijan

Jul 29, 2019
anyway i have tried it again and put the german text in a spoiler now it works... nvm^^