Whitelist Server FTB Direwolf20 Private Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Clutch963

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Clutch963
Why you want to join: I recently got back into FTB Modpacks and i have always liked to play on servers and from what I've found this one seems like the best.

Extra Comments: I am a fairly good builder so if you need any help building spawn or anything like that I can help.

Zypheren

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join: I've always been large into mods for a long time previously seeing how I would get bored very quickly in normal vanilla minecraft. I've recently started back playing after taking a little break and I'm excited to try out the new mods and what has changed. I prefer whitelisted servers because there's always a more closeness and trust to the players that you don't get on public servers.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join: I've always been large into mods for a long time previously seeing how I would get bored very quickly in normal vanilla minecraft. I've recently started back playing after taking a little break and I'm excited to try out the new mods and what has changed. I prefer whitelisted servers because there's always a more closeness and trust to the players that you don't get on public servers.
I need to change the title but it is now a monster server. Do you still want to play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonblazez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dragonblazez
Why you want to join: I want to join the server, because i feel that FTB needs to be played with a multitude of people to really have a joyful experience.
Extra Comments: I am a really good builder, and I really enjoy being helpful to people and to build with people

Last edited:

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dragonblazez
Why you want to join: I want to join the server, because i feel that FTB needs to be played with a multitude of people to really have a joyful experience.
Extra Comments: I am a really good builder, and I really enjoy being helpful to people and to build with people
I haven't updated the the server thread for awhile because my server is no longer FTB it is attack of the bteam but if you are a good builder you will love it reply back if you still want to join

Dragonblazez

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't updated the the server thread for awhile because my server is no longer FTB it is attack of the bteam but if you are a good builder you will love it reply back if you still want to join

Sorry man, Attack of the B team isn't my thing, I've tried it and I find that there is not enough mods for me to enjoy it fully. Thanks however

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry man, Attack of the B team isn't my thing, I've tried it and I find that there is not enough mods for me to enjoy it fully. Thanks however
Awww man, well if I ever open up another ftb server you will be the first to know :D

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GraphPaperCalum
Why you want to join: I love ftb and want to grow my youtube channel to what it used to be
Extra Comments: Can i apply for my friend/Timelapse cameraman? if so here are the details

IGN:xGingie
Hey dude you still here?