FTB Direwolf20 Piston Duping

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
F

Fiz

Title FTB Direwolf20 Piston Duping

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Direwolf20 1.10.2

Modpack version 1.2.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue There's an issue with the pack (both single player and multi player) in which when someone places down a piston, it does not remove it from their inventory. They are able to infinitely place pistons almost creatively. It visually removes it from their inventory, but it doesn't actually remove it.

We haven't seen it with any other block at this point, but I figure I would point it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DaJoesefMan

I've been having this issue too, in singleplayer and the multiplayer server I play on. The issue occurs with both sticky and regular pistons and still happens in versions 1.3.2 through to 1.4.1 of the Direwolf20 pack. Also, when pistons are placed in multiplayer they are invisible to other players until they right click on the area where the piston is.
Good to see its not only me and the group that I play with having this problem.
lets hope someone either finds a fix for this or the bug is patched out of the modpack soon.

Last edited: