Problem FTB Direwolf 20 Server with Bukkit PlugIns ?

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I need help. And indeed, I would like to run on my Direwolf20 Server, Bukkit plugins, this one must be so, what specific install. Previously it was probably MCPC Plus, but since it now no longer exists and was replaced by Cauldron, I do not how to do that now makes looking, Cauldron installs complete unlike MCPC Plus and I found no tutorial.

Could someone help to make a tutorial, or even something completely different Suggest ... thanks

And maybe a few tips for Configuration would be very nice. So as I was one telleen the Server Properties, Spigot, possibly more plug-ins for the server to stop running well and stability during use.

And please excuse my bad english, I never learned it and use the Google Translator. I hope you understand everything UDN please reply in a slight English

Last edited:

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Have Cauldron get installed, the server also starts and runs. Unfortunately shit right. It has a maximum of 2 TPS. My server has 1-128 GB RAM, Linux, 5 GB HDD. What can I do to make the TPS in a beautiful range of 18 - 20 are like with MCPC*?

And please reply in a light english and do not use technical terms or abbreviations. I never learned English and I can´t it. I have to use the google translator. And he can´t technical terms or abbreviations too.

Last edited:

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
What are your server specs? How much ram do you have, minecraft uses a set amount not any random amount up to 128GB.

What are you using to check the TPS, provide your server.log and forgelogs.

What dw20 version do you have and what cauldron version?

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
RAM: 1 - 128 GB RAM
TPS Check: Coomand "/TPS" or "/debug clock"
DW20 1.0.21 for 1.6.4 (there is no other for Servers)
Cauldron: actually "cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.60"

Forge Log and Console Log at the ZIP File... Server.Log it´s always emty since I have a Server, I don´t know why.

Attachments

• Log_Files.zip
    149.2 KB · Views: 38

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
RAM: 1 - 128 GB RAM
Cauldron: actually "cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.60"

Forge Log and Console Log at the ZIP File... Server.Log it´s always emty since I have a Server, I don´t know why.
Pease give the exact ram amount, as I said minecraft only uses set amounts such as 1Gb or 3GB, if you host says 1-128GB that is incorrect.

What is your CPU model, and are you using a VPS or shared hosting?

Please use pastebin for your logs, I doubt anybody here will download a .zip and if you have ever started the server the server.log will have logs in it.

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
RAM: 1 - 128 GB RAM - actually 3091MB
Cauldron: actually "cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.68"

Hoster Verygames, have a Minecraft VQS ----> that is what they sayn to his server datas.. -.--> For the largest servers, VeryGames provides up to the latest generation of machines equipped of 2 Intel Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2(32 threads) and 128GB of RAM.
Storage is provided via 1TB SSD.

Server.Log is empty, always, belive it. And pastebin is unfortunately too expensive for me there my log file set.

http://pastebin.com/d7yTTYER

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
RAM: 1 - 128 GB RAM - actually 3091MB
Cauldron: actually "cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21.68"

Hoster Verygames, have a Minecraft VQS ----> that is what they sayn to his server datas.. -.--> For the largest servers, VeryGames provides up to the latest generation of machines equipped of 2 Intel Intel Xeon E5-2650 V2(32 threads) and 128GB of RAM.
Storage is provided via 1TB SSD.

Server.Log is empty, always, belive it. And pastebin is unfortunately too expensive for me there my log file set.
What kind of minecraft control panel do you have then, it is messing with you server.log, everytime the server starts it logs to the server.log.

Also for a modpack that CPU is not very good at all for minecraft as minecraft is single threaded and it could be your problem.

However with no logs we can't really do much.

privilegue

Jul 29, 2019
Install guide can be found here http://cauldron.minecraftforge.net/wiki/primer-for-cauldron-and-forge/

Spigot config guide http://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/spigot-configuration-spigot-yml/

Any other questions, just post ask on our forums.

Note: You also will need to update MobiusCore to 1.2.2 or it will crash on startup
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/76734-mobiuscore/files/2205274/download

cauldron.minecraftforge.net is offline... can anyone post a guide for setup?? I am getting startup error as well and cannot launch with FTB Monster 1.1.1

Also http://ci.md-5.net/job/Cauldron/ does not exist as per mcpc forum link...

Last edited:

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
I think the have / had problems, for example with Hackerfn or so .... now at least they are back online.