FTB Direwolf 20 1.18 release

WhiteCoatLabs

Jun 10, 2022
GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT!

FTB launcher kept getting stuck on one line and would stop.
disabled my firewall for launch and it works now!

TheRandomCrafter83

Jun 12, 2022
Bug found with recipes while watching someone else play the modpack. Dream Sticks from Botania cannot be crafted for some reason. He could be playing an older version though

nuzicx

Jun 13, 2022
Oh, well. Guess not.
If he reads this, thanks for the modpacks DW.
They were fun while it lasted.
No point in subscribing to the YT channel anymore either.
MuliMC does work, I got it working today, try updating?

TheRandomCrafter83

Jun 12, 2022
MuliMC does work, I got it working today, try updating?
multimc still does not work 100%. You can only import instances of packs that you have installed using the other garbage. The MultiMC developers do not like the Terms of Agreement in its cirrent state. I know PolyMC can still download them, however, if a mod developer had third party permission turned off, you will still have to manually download that mod. PolyMC will even show a list of mods it was unable to download.

degekkejekko

Jun 28, 2022
Anyone else unable to download this modpack? Everytime I try I get the message: "Fatal exception whilst installing modpack" It gives me no further information and it only applies to this modpack in particular. I can't find a solution online anywhere.

I have tried reinstalling the launcher, I've tried downloading every single version of the modpack, I've tried reinstalling minecraft, I've restarted my computer multiple times and all to no avail.
Screenshot_1.png

zORg_alex

Jul 29, 2019
What's with Building Gadget not opening it's radial menu. What I should do? I've remapped Settings to different keys, held them long... Still no radial menu.
Edit: It conflicts with everything even itself. Can't have settings for both building gadgets and mining gadgets on the same keys for some reason.

Last edited: