FTB Dire pack Ultimate base starter map

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
A base starter for the Direwolf20 pack not tested for any other packs in FTB luancher so far contains.

Redpower 2 Items
Buildcraft Items
PortalGun Items
IC2 Items
SoulShards Items
Wireless Redstone CBE Items

Starter Map Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?map17rbyarv4b7b

That's what the base is made from mainly concrete and reinforced stone with some faith plates and Redpower lighting with a few essentials 3 wind turbines, 1 oil pump, 2 water pumps and 4 large Railcraft tanks everything else is upto you

This is an experiments if its ever used or if people demand i'l continue to make new ones bigger/ smaller depending on peoples requests. The original idea came from Planetside 2 and their bases. have fun and give some feedback thanks Foxy.
2012-12-28_01.42.09.png

2012-12-28_01.41.59.png

Direwolf20 Tribute UBPack

Donwload
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m1jayuz1x39wgnz

A Tribute request on the Direwolf20 lets play map a few basics and not op unlike the original contains 3 9x9's a outdoor plinth and expansion plinth the rest is up to you thanks Foxy.

2013-01-05_22.58.11.png

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
That is a pretty cool "factory" industrial type look. I always have tried to find a place to use concrete, but never found a place where I liked the way it looked, but this looks nice.

Martz

Jul 29, 2019
Nice contribution!

I'm pleased to see that you included the wind turbines rather than going with boring old compact solars ;)

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
Ime glad to see there is good feedback and that it is being enjoyed I may even work on a 2nd one any biome specifics ? If people want another one I could do a Ultimate base Direwolf20 pack reloaded or something.
And thanks for the feedback guys :)

Reactions: BoureySR85

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
when the ultimate pack comes out, i wouldnt mind seeing something for that, like around a green hills/mountainous biome and a village

enake

Jul 29, 2019
i would love to see another one of these but a bit more practical
if you ever need anyhelp foxy just ask

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
I like it but it has a lot of stuff too it and I think that is just to much stuff for a starting player although it could be a nice starting base in a smp server

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
It's an awesome base, very well thought out, and has a nice industrial style. I can see you're a pretty good builder. Though I agree with Creeper that it's a little too much for a starter base. Could you DL the map DW20 is using for his LP Season 5 and put a much smaller starter base in that map. Maybe a couple disconnected 9X9's in honor of DW20. Might just need a bed and maybe a small starter chest with stone or gem tools. Nothing too crazy.

Gamerzwin

Jul 29, 2019
This is cool and also a great idea, however I found that this is not that good cause people build in different ways and lay things out differently so this would never work for everyone. But this is still a good idea :)

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
It's an awesome base, very well thought out, and has a nice industrial style. I can see you're a pretty good builder. Though I agree with Creeper that it's a little too much for a starter base. Could you DL the map DW20 is using for his LP Season 5 and put a much smaller starter base in that map. Maybe a couple disconnected 9X9's in honor of DW20. Might just need a bed and maybe a small starter chest with stone or gem tools. Nothing too crazy.

I'l see what I can do and to all the other comments i really didn't think it would be this active i thought it would flop to the bottom on the first and 2nd day so thanks for the support guys and all comments i take take dearly into consideration thanks Foxy.

Direwolf20 tribute pack uploaded enjoy.
ps ignore the wrong spelling of expansion i know my spelling derps.

Reactions: Sertas