FTB Dire pack Ultimate base starter map

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I'l see what I can do and to all the other comments i really didn't think it would be this active i thought it would flop to the bottom on the first and 2nd day so thanks for the support guys and all comments i take take dearly into consideration thanks Foxy.

Direwolf20 tribute pack uploaded enjoy.
ps ignore the wrong spelling of expansion i know my spelling derps.

That is an awesome base. Thanks for taking a suggestion and making it reality.

Wizaerd

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I'm embarassed to ask, but how would one play this map? Where do I save it, how do I load it, etc?

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
Simply find where your Ftb modpack installs and find the Direwolf pack open it then .Minecraft and then paste the folder into saves and unzip it. To play simply luanch the Direpack and it should be under in the world selection if you have done it correctly.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Nice map man, I have already started hooking those wind mills to energy storage I setup in one of the rooms with some solar panels to help charging my wall of batt boxes.

Ikon106

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome idea, but could you take away all the redrock/make everything flatter/nicer. Maybe add some roads. I spawn rather far away and the entrance isn't obvious. so please keep this map but make it better. :D

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
In the DW20 tribute map, judging by the screenshots, those are not 9by9's, they're actually 11 by 11. the 9 by 9 is referring to the exterior size.

also in one of the chests, there is double wooden slabs, where I assume it should be planks. Little NEI mishap there?

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to see some doors that use RP2 frames for the entrances :) And maybe some RP2 frame elevators for the lifts instead of faithful plates? Although I do love the use of the faith plates for jumping around the base :D

Great job!

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
In the DW20 tribute map, judging by the screenshots, those are not 9by9's, they're actually 11 by 11. the 9 by 9 is referring to the exterior size.

also in one of the chests, there is double wooden slabs, where I assume it should be planks. Little NEI mishap there?

9x9 ok

Wood planks = oops :p

Min

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask what the windmill looking things are in the 2nd screenie are? Are theyy from a mod or built them with little blocks lol? Thanks!

VANtheSven

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask what the windmill looking things are in the 2nd screenie are? Are theyy from a mod or built them with little blocks lol? Thanks!
Those are added by RedPower 2, it's a new way to generate your blutricity. It's made with a Kinetic Generator and a Wooden Windmill ;)

Gainerfull

Jul 29, 2019
This is a really good idea! I can't believe no one has thought of it! Keep making them they are awesome!

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys been away for a while since our vanilla RP server has been down for upgrading, I haven't been building anything in a while and working allot as well in RL but i'm working on a base which is sorta inspired by Oblivion / Skyrim where its gets some nice perks but first you have to claim it and rebuild it. Any opinions on that, so the idea would be it would start off as a kinda dungeon with spawners and you have to fight your way to the middle of the base to activate a lever with some fancy RP2 turns on things and activates across the base if you see where i'm going with this. On the RP server I am a staff builder and dungeon builder so I kinda have an idea of it but you get a little more perks with this one rather than say the Direwolf Tribute Pack so just putting this out there pre uploading for your ideas and Input as i do take them all into account. Thanks Foxy

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Hi guys been away for a while since our vanilla RP server has been down for upgrading, I haven't been building anything in a while and working allot as well in RL but i'm working on a base which is sorta inspired by Oblivion / Skyrim where its gets some nice perks but first you have to claim it and rebuild it. Any opinions on that, so the idea would be it would start off as a kinda dungeon with spawners and you have to fight your way to the middle of the base to activate a lever with some fancy RP2 turns on things and activates across the base if you see where i'm going with this. On the RP server I am a staff builder and dungeon builder so I kinda have an idea of it but you get a little more perks with this one rather than say the Direwolf Tribute Pack so just putting this out there pre uploading for your ideas and Input as i do take them all into account. Thanks Foxy
That sounds awesome! also, what server are you talking about?

FoxyBingo93

Jul 29, 2019
Don't really want to go advertising in these forums but

Also I made that vid with my novice vegas skills a while back for us allot is different now but looking allot nicer there is only like 3 of us which build lol, but we have fun.

And it also auto links the vid thats pretty neat.