FTB Departed Trailer

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, glad to see what looks to be the Aether mod in a FTB pack.

Can't wait to see more on this one!:)

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I keep saying I can't get excited about new modpacks because they so very rarely get updated... but woo!
(Updates, good. No updates, bad.)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good. It's nice to see these overlooked mods getting worked into FTB backs.

knn03

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to be an adventure type pack? That mod looks even more epic than Dinvine RPG. I can't wait.

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
This looks...

gj9UOaU.jpg

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to be an adventure type pack? That mod looks even more epic than Dinvine RPG. I can't wait.
Nevermine technically is DivineRPG. It just had a facelift and a name change (in fact it has had two name changes, it was also called Eternal Isles at one point)

Reactions: SpitefulFox

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
Nevermine technically is DivineRPG. It just had a facelift and a name change (in fact it has had two name changes, it was also called Eternal Isles at one point)
I was gonna say, it looks like another DivineRPG pack. Is it just going to be the mod on its own again, or is it going to have other mods this time?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I was gonna say, it looks like another DivineRPG pack. Is it just going to be the mod on its own again, or is it going to have other mods this time?

A mod on it's own would hardly constitute a pack. So it will probably have quite a bit more to it.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
My question is whether they'll place/shove tech mods into it... To me, tech and adventure are separate. The argument 'we put it in for ore doubling' doesn't do it for me; there should be some way to accomplish that with magic/adventure. Now the only question is whether they'll include TiCon/TiCon support for all the tool types from all the dimensions. :p

XolovA

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually incorrect. It doesn't share any content. This was done over a year after I left DivineRPG as a completely separate project.
Yes, there are actually a LOT of other mods with it. The old RPG Immersion pack was discussed between Slowpoke and I and it was certainly not what we wanted at the time.
My question is whether they'll place/shove tech mods into it... To me, tech and adventure are separate. The argument 'we put it in for ore doubling' doesn't do it for me; there should be some way to accomplish that with magic/adventure. Now the only question is whether they'll include TiCon/TiCon support for all the tool types from all the dimensions. :p
There aren't any real tech mods there. When going through possible mods to add we definitely tried to avoid anything that would seem out of place. There are multiple magic mods there (Thaumcraft, Botania to name a few) and other adventure mods (ie Twilight Forest). The main focus was adventure and magic in the largest scale experience we could come up with. :)

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Those DivineRPG-esque mods confuse me a bit. It might not be so bad, except that every time their team makes a new mod, they just update the old mod's MCF thread. In the end, I'm left wondering how it relates to the previous mod; whether it's an update to the previous one or a new mod altogether. Even the download link for Advent of Ascension is under the name Eternal Isles.

Still, AoA looks pretty darn awesome. I'll be looking forward to this pack.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually incorrect. It doesn't share any content. This was done over a year after I left DivineRPG as a completely separate project.

Yes, there are actually a LOT of other mods with it. The old RPG Immersion pack was discussed between Slowpoke and I and it was certainly not what we wanted at the time.

There aren't any real tech mods there. When going through possible mods to add we definitely tried to avoid anything that would seem out of place. There are multiple magic mods there (Thaumcraft, Botania to name a few) and other adventure mods (ie Twilight Forest). The main focus was adventure and magic in the largest scale experience we could come up with. :)
Awesome. Thanks for handling this well. ^^

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019

How do you know about the pack? Your just a normal member of the FTB-Forums