FTB Departed Discussion

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, thanks for that.
I just don't see the point of making a new server that features a nice mod like AoA, but then having other mods that overshadow it. Earning AoA armor, swords, etc to fight more mobs from AoA is probably balanced within the mod.

blooob

Jul 29, 2019
Who said that tinkers tool is op?.
Tinkers weapon damage is capped to 25. Even if i have 50 hearts damage crossbow. It only deals 25 damage. So. It's not op.
Seriously, I want to solve this problem how can I solve this problem?

XolovA

Jul 29, 2019
Who said that tinkers tool is op?.
Tinkers weapon damage is capped to 25. Even if i have 50 hearts damage crossbow. It only deals 25 damage. So. It's not op.
Seriously, I want to solve this problem how can I solve this problem?
For balancing reasons, Tinkerers got it's damaged capped in Departed's most recent update.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
For balancing reasons, Tinkerers got it's damaged capped in Departed's most recent update.
Great news. It's still amazing damage compared to other range weapons. Especially as people will just make the fastest bow now, vs the most damage.
But still a great step towards not making a fun pack trivial.

Crackerz

Jul 29, 2019
Elf.gif

blooob

Jul 29, 2019
Oh... please..
I can't even add feather fall modifier and Double jump modifier on my Traveller's wings. (Actually, I can add double jump modifier. However, Double jump doesn't works.)

Crackerz

Jul 29, 2019
Its good that you finally nerfed tinkers, but there is another thing that is causing unbalance....

Flying

I don't care how hard it is to get, flying in survival is OP no matter what, flying with any ranged weapon will make the AoA bosses very easy, it also ruins some aspects of AoA, as flying makes places like the Haven a total joke.

Of course, the main item I'm talking about is the flugel tiara.

I think removing it would be the best idea tbh, an exploration modpack doesn't need flight.

blooob

Jul 29, 2019
Its good that you finally nerfed tinkers, but there is another thing that is causing unbalance....

Flying

I don't care how hard it is to get, flying in survival is OP no matter what, flying with any ranged weapon will make the AoA bosses very easy, it also ruins some aspects of AoA, as flying makes places like the Haven a total joke.

Of course, the main item I'm talking about is the flugel tiara.

I think removing it would be the best idea tbh, an exploration modpack doesn't need flight.
Then. Don't use them. Why are you want to remove this?. There are some people that likes that system. I can't find adequate reason it should be removed.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Then. Don't use them. Why are you want to remove this?. There are some people that likes that system. I can't find adequate reason it should be removed.

Balance of the pack would be the reason. We'll see if it's the kind of balance Watchful wants to pursue.

Reactions: Crackerz

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
They wont use it if They recognize that There is just no fun when u can fly also i like the way tinkers and aoa works Together because it Makes fun testing all the Materials and Effekts so i like it at least for Tools because Terra shatterer is way to hard to get to a Good Level

Reactions: blooob