Private Pack FTB-Craft || Minecraft 1.5.2 || Extended v11.7 || MyTown || No whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a servercrashing bug i have updated BuildCraft to the 213 build. MultiMC users can find a link to that download in the gitpage

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
my people crafting receipes arent working, you can put it in but cant take out the finished product. thought i should post it

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Is there EE3 on the server?(Maybe it's not yet updated)[DOUBLEPOST=1371117116][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you use the RaidCall again If you LiveStream and Whne will you plan on streaming again?

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
There isnt any EE3 no. I dont feel that mod suits what else is added, and i feel its kind of OP to have added. Some might say some of the techmods are OP aswell, but i doubt it is/was as bad as EE.

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Sp0nge I put my nano bow in my ME System it shows that it is there but wont let me pull it out. I can remove all other items just not the nano bow.

http://prntscr.com/19v2uy

Tomorrow could you try and remove it for me? Thank You in advance.

theremora

Jul 29, 2019
Sp0nge something is wrong with the server, if you mine in the end the server crashes. xSainx is having problems with machines disappearing even tho the chunk is loaded with a quarry and just now I /t spawned and the quantum helmet i was wearing disappeared. As I stood there seeing what could have happened I died from falling to far... I was standing still. Something is definity going wrong.

nikolas ify

Jul 29, 2019
Sp0nge something is wrong with the server, if you mine in the end the server crashes. xSainx is having problems with machines disappearing even tho the chunk is loaded with a quarry and just now I /t spawned and the quantum helmet i was wearing disappeared. As I stood there seeing what could have happened I died from falling to far... I was standing still. Something is definity going wrong.

maby its herobrine!!!

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Server updated to 11.7 due to Forestry crashes. Changelog and fixes can be found at the usual place untill FTB updates.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 11.72 due to GT making the server crash. Also updated MPS and MPSA, all to latest. Ive compiled a zip as usuall for MultiMC users, or those that have to manually update theyre FTB launcher. Please look inside the first post.

Sp0nge

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment running 11.72, with a testbuild of another mod, MyPeople. This mod is needed to be downloaded, and added manually into the pack. For those that needs link to the mod, please have a look at http://bot.notenoughmods.com/

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
In case anyone was wondering I'm going to be offline until Sunday. A note to the people of my town, feel free to automate my two tree farms, just don't touch the boilers