FTB Continuous Crash

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedifightbad

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I have something seriously going wrong with my FTB. I continuously get this same crash just at different times and place. Doesn't matter what i place/dig or where I'm at, i always crash. And its always within 5 minutes of starting the game. Idk if My file is corrupt or what but if anyone can figure out what is wrong it would be much appreciated. Other than the normal mods I only have Optifine HD U D5 installed. And here is the crash log:

Attachments

• crash-2013-05-21_21.39.34-server.txt
    13.2 KB · Views: 44

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
That looks like the error you get when you try to access a chunkloader GUI on ChickenChunks version 1.3.1.1 (the default for ultimate 1.1.0 [and I think 1.0.2]) but unless you're carrying one all the time and placing it down, I doubt it. Do you have any chunkloaders on the server? One solution I'd guess is to remove/disable the ChickenChunks mod and try if it crashes without it.

Also please upload the logs to pastebin.com and link the paste here, much better than attachments.

Jedifightbad

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, Will do in future. And I just replaced my chunk loaders with world anchors instead, hopefully that will help some. However, will world anchor cause more FPS lag than chunk loaders?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, Will do in future. And I just replaced my chunk loaders with world anchors instead, hopefully that will help some. However, will world anchor cause more FPS lag than chunk loaders?
I don't think they cause more lag, but there's 1 thing about World anchors. I'm not sure if it's patched alrdy, but using an Ender chest from EnderSTorage mod in the same chunk as a world anchor can cause a chunk reset :I

Status
Not open for further replies.