FTB & Bukkit

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
I

Ian50z

Title:
FTB & Bukkit
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I recently bought a minecraft server on mcprohosting. I made it an FTB Infinity server but I wanted a couple plugins such as SimpleDeathBan which would ban people when they died for around 10 min. I also wanted buycraft so when people pay a fee they are white-listed onto the server instantly. I have both plugins downloaded in the plugin directory but they do not load/work. Its like the server does not read them. Buycraft says it needs bukkit but I do not know how to get bukkit and FTB Infinity to work at the same time. Any suggestions?

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Unless someone has figured out some supper hackey way to do it, as far as i know you can't download Bukkit due to the DMCA a little more than a year ago. Not to mention that bukkit plugin's don't work on Forge servers in the first place.

I'm sure there's a way to do what you want, but Bukkit isn't the way.

I

Ian50z

Thx Geech6 if anyone else knows a way to do this please let me know

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Unless someone has figured out some supper hackey way to do it, as far as i know you can't download Bukkit due to the DMCA a little more than a year ago. Not to mention that bukkit plugin's don't work on Forge servers in the first place.

I'm sure there's a way to do what you want, but Bukkit isn't the way.

Spigot has been handling the development of Bukkit. What you need is something like Cauldron, but afaik it never cured its own violation.

I

Ian50z

Spigot has been handling the development of Bukkit. What you need is something like Cauldron, but afaik it never cured its own violation.
I have found downloads of spigot, cauldron, and even bukkit but I do not know what to do with the jar file. I know you can place it into the server file section but I do not know what to do with the file to make it work with the FTB jar file.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I have found downloads of spigot, cauldron, and even bukkit but I do not know what to do with the jar file. I know you can place it into the server file section but I do not know what to do with the file to make it work with the FTB jar file.

It doesn't work with, it replaces the FTB jar file. You should contact your hosting provider if you need help installing it.