FTB Beyond, Advanced Inscribers Frozen

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

KelseyGamer

Title FTB Beyond, Advanced Inscribers Frozen

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack FTB Beyond

Modpack version 1.2.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Was setting up my Advanced Inscribers to automate the three processors. I requested 5 Logic Processors, and it made two just fine, however everything froze after that. The actual inscriber stamping printed logic circuits froze at 57%, and the finishing inscriber (printed logic circuit, redstone, and printed silicon) froze at 71%. Both have power, and were operating perfectly fine, then freezing for no reason.

Tried putting acceleration cards in both machines seeing if that would get it moving, but nothing. :(

http://i.imgur.com/aKECGTq.png

K

KelseyGamer

So I found if I use a wrench to break down the import buses on the machines that freeze, they resume production just fine (except the contents aren't pushed back into the system). I can reattach the import bus, however if its still manufacturing items, it will freeze again.

edit - happens with all three types of circuits being produced

K

KelseyGamer

No one? :( Now I have one stuck that even removing the import bus doesn't fix it.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
No.. I tore mine out when I saw this. I was using ender IO pipe on mine. But any time I crafted more than 1 item the inscriber just froze. didn't mater if I broke and replaced it. It just stayed in a locked state. I junked it all and went back to the AE2 inscribers.

E

Exril

from my own experience, the import and export bus doesn't provide the advanced inscriber with power. The inscriber freezes whenever it runs out of power, it seems to have an internal power storage

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Except in my case I had fiber run underneath each inscriber just to give them power and I was using ender IO to automate. So it wasn't a power issue for me.