ftb 3rd party regrowth has wrong version listed

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bjack1176

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
ftb 3rd party regrowth has wrong version listed
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
regrowth
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
0.8.6 was listed and I downloaded it, played it. now 0.8.5 is the latest version available, but 0.8.6 is indicated on the mudpack listing. 0.8.5 won't fully load before exiting to the desktop, I need to update my server because .8.5 wont run there eighther. when will 0.8.6 be available again?

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Select recommended version and then download server files. Recommended version is indicated in left-side list "Regrowth(v0.8.6)". I know, launcher is crappy.

@thephoenixlodge oldVersions attribute in xml should contain current/recommended version. Otherwise that version will not be visible in dropdown menu with version number, only with recommended text. I know, launcher is crappy.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Select recommended version and then download server files. Recommended version is indicated in left-side list "Regrowth(v0.8.6)". I know, launcher is crappy.

@thephoenixlodge oldVersions attribute in xml should contain current/recommended version. Otherwise that version will not be visible in dropdown menu with version number, only with recommended text. I know, launcher is crappy.
As far as I'm aware I don't have access to/control over that file?

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Oh... Update your thread and ask for a fix.