FTAO Server Admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
If any server admins read this that have downloaded and installed the latest server update, can you please check op list that came with it. The file was distributed with a pre made ops list that contained a pregenerated list. This was an accident and the offending file has been removed from the download. You should be able to just remove our names from the list and save the file.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Slowpoke.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed that ops file was present when downloading the update pack, removed the ops file (always do that out of precaution) from the server.

Vaupell

Jul 29, 2019
Ofcourse, any admin would check the configs/prefs before uploading to a live server ;)
Saw it, and thought, "Hahaha" #Slowpoked

Vilmos

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that too. It also contained a ban list and I wondered who would be banned if I added it, but it was empty. :p

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
Hehe ye I checked the banned list also :), I always check every file after an update anyway....damn gregtech, should be all=true as default. I have to put all hard mode recipes back on true after every update ;)

/Manu

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
1) Cursing and caps make me want to ignore you, not help you.
2) Optifine will not give permission to FTB, and FTB WILL NOT use mods unless they have permission. Optifine will not be added to the FTB pack, so don't ask. If you want it to be added, go to the Optifine forum thread here and ask the mod author to give permission to the FTB pack. And please don't use all caps.
3) Go to that same page and download the 1.4.2 Light version, under "Older Versions". Or just go here. Then launch FTB, and click on "Edit Mod Pack". Go to the Jar Mods and add Optifine.

Reactions: Ashzification
Status
Not open for further replies.