Open Server FrozenSoul | Dw20 1.2.1 | Open | 24/7 | 20tps | GriefPrevention | Nothing banned | Dense Ores | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
Frozensoul Direwolf 20 | 1.2.1 | 1.7.10

Website Address:
frozensoul.co
Direwolf20:
dw.frozensoul.co
Infinity EU:
euinf.frozensoul.co
Infinity US:
usinf.frozensoul.co
SkyFactory:
sky.frozensoul.co
TeamSpeak:
frozensoul.co

Click here to visit our website

Rules:
  • Don't Steal
  • Don't grief even if unclaimed
  • Don't be a dick
  • Mass mining is only to be done in the mining world (/mine)
  • Don't use hacks or exploits
  • No duping
  • Don't advertise other servers
  • Don't spam or use capslock
  • Don't make lag machines
  • Listen to staff, they are here to help
  • Have Fun!!!
General Info:
  • We run custom scripts to keep out servers running at maximum efficiency and if they happen to crash, they get restarted automatically and restart fully within 1-2 mins
  • We use GriefPrevention to protect your land
  • Voting gets you ingame rewards!
  • Server donation shop with a range of kits and ranks to choose from
  • We are a small community but are expanding every day, so come join the fun!
Server Specs (both boxes):
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 @ 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Turbo Boost) (4 cores | 8 threads) Ivy Bridge
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Storage: 2x2TB RAID 1 and 100GB Backup

Last edited:
Reactions: robertd208

Arrathael

Jul 29, 2019
So far the server is very nice, no lag at all and everyone's friendly and helpful :D
10/10 would recommand

badgernz

Jul 29, 2019
Just completed our new spawn with portals to all the world like nether, end, etc in it.

Come check it out!

elias934930

Jul 29, 2019
I've been on this server for the passed few days and I really like how it's managed. The server runs very smooth, crashes and restarts are handled very clean, the people are friendly, and I like the overall setup of the server. Definitely would recommend to join this server!

Nebulous

Jul 29, 2019
I've enjoyed playing on this server so far, the server runs smoothly, the automatic restarts rarely last long and most technical issues are dealt with quickly.
People are well-behaved and friendly, and the server owner and mods are helpful and patient with new players.