Whitelist Server FrissyGaming | FTB Monster 1.1.2 | No Banned Items | Whitelist | Mature | 24/7 | *Shut Down*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jamkill

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jamkill
Skype?:none
Why you want to play on this server:Im looking for a small community server
Do you like to play with a community?: solo play is boring ! :p

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah I would suggest no one try to get on the server, we decided we might restart the server on a new world for the last update but should be good to go soon :)

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
Is he still white-listing? I requested to be added, was told to wait to Saturday and I was not notified if i was white-listed.

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys am white listing everyone as soon as the server is updated and reset :p sorry for the delay

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Frisiann

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, quick update, the server was crashing when I was trying to update it, somehow it practically wrecked the world files so instead of doing a massive roll back i've decided we will create a new world, with ATG and BOP enabled, this should give everyone an equal playing field to get started on, I am going to clear up the whitelist soon so anyone who hasnt even joined the server will be removed from it, also as soon as I get the server back up and running I will accept all of the pending requests, sorry for any inconveniences and the delay lol =)

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
Getting "You are not whitelisted" error, did you remove me already? I didn't have the time to play during the week...

Lectronic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still interested in playing, I wasn't able to join before the whitelist was supposedly cleared. Could I be whitelisted, here's my application again
IGN: swamps
Skype?: No
Why you want to play on this server: A friend of mine is trying to get me back into minecraft, and reccomended this modpack with this server to me.
Do you like to play with a community?: Yes, I love community events/projects.