Casual Server Free2Play|ShadowTech 1.6.4|PvP team war event

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AGuyNamedSteven

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for players that are interested in a quick Team vs. Team battle on a server I rented.
You can apply for entry by posting your IGN below along with what team you'd like to be a part of.
Rules will be sent along with a PM stating your acceptance (in the case you are accepted).
The Battle will start at Noon on Sunday, though the timing can be altered to fit the participants' needs.

The ShadowTech pack is a pack is a modpack by the World of Blocks team and is available in the FTB launcher by inserting the code, "ShadowTech" ,without quotations. Link to the Forum post I discovered this pack in found below:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-6-4-shadowtech-technology-weapons.53123/
Teams:
Providence-
1.AGuyNamedSteven
2.McSwagMuffin409
3.(OPEN)
4.(OPEN)
5.(OPEN)

Mythril Nights:
1.(OPEN)
2.(OPEN)
3.(OPEN)
4.(OPEN)
5.(OPEN)

Team slots can be reserved on a friend's behalf as long as they confirm entry themselves by Friday November, 11 2014.