Free Bc Energy Plant

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
True, I could do that, but it kinda screws with the whole compact side of the build : / Hopefully with RP's liquid pipes once it comes out I'll be able to pump the biomasss fast enough without having to increase the amount of piping.

RP's pipes don't currently behave very well with Forestry machines. Not to worry though, BC and RP aren't the only mods in town with liquid pipes. ;) Look for a TE update in the very near future.

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
RP's pipes don't currently behave very well with Forestry machines. Not to worry though, BC and RP aren't the only mods in town with liquid pipes. ;) Look for a TE update in the very near future.

You are always in for a surprise :p

...well technically it isn't a surprise, someone spoiled it already.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Considering the number of EnderPearls you are using for your system, I'd hardly call it 'free', although the infrastructure is the only real cost here.

Yea, it's a cool concept, but there's better and less laggier ways to produce MJ out there. Magma Crucible with Netherrack feeding and being powered by a series of magmatic engines, for example.

Dereck Napacho

Jul 29, 2019
my eternal power source= squid>ink sacs>bioreactor>biofuel>tank buffer>4 36 HP biolers>steam consumer>bc and/or ic2 hv producer>machines and ranchers.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
my eternal power source= squid>ink sacs>bioreactor>biofuel>tank buffer>4 36 HP biolers>steam consumer>bc and/or ic2 hv producer>machines and ranchers.
One year necro, really?
And oh, your method? Nerfed in 1.6. Sorry for the bad news.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
One year necro, really?
And oh, your method? Nerfed in 1.6. Sorry for the bad news.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk

ZBK2xgw.jpg