Open Server Frankrd3's Server[150Slots][Bukkit]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
to be honest i love this server but with the griefers and such its not such as awesome as i thought but still love it :)

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry . Ill sort them out :D just come play when its up , Bring your mates and we could whitelist server for a better community

Ill ask frank about it

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delays everyone. We're having a bit of a network issue at the moment.

frank i really hope i can be a admin eventually :/ i'd be more active than like nick or anyone that doesnt come on the server in a while also i havent been on because i was getting bored but now since 1.5.2 has tinkers construct....

Frankrd3

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to "The New Age"
The new server is up. Everything is new so please read.
The server is now PVP oriented and griefing is allowed. I've made this decision as keeping griefers at bay is a pain and I simple cba to continue. The rules are listed at spawn and such so enjoy. Please don't ask to be staff, i'll look for staff when I need too. Also, if you feel like donating visit: http://www.frankrd3.com/donate you don't get anything other than a warm feeling in your heart.​
IP: MC.FRANKRD3.COM
Now for a shameless plug​
Feel free to visit Innovasion Hosting for Minecraft, TeamSpeak and many more servers! (I happen to be a Network Admin with them.)​

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to "The New Age"
The new server is up. Everything is new so please read.
The server is now PVP oriented and griefing is allowed. I've made this decision as keeping griefers at bay is a pain and I simple cba to continue. The rules are listed at spawn and such so enjoy. Please don't ask to be staff, i'll look for staff when I need too. Also, if you feel like donating visit: http://www.frankrd3.com/donate you don't get anything other than a warm feeling in your heart.

IP: MC.FRANKRD3.COM

Now for a shameless plug

Feel free to visit Innovasion Hosting for Minecraft, TeamSpeak and many more servers! (I happen to be a Network Admin with them.)

whats the point of BoPBibliowoods addon for if BoP dosent work at the moment
anyways ill be on soon first im gonna take a shower then play some gmod if im lucky and anyone is on ill come on so see you soon :)

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
frank you might wanna add the IP to the main post because no one joins every time i look at the server player count

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
I not be on for a long time.. I kinda been busy designing my mod but Ill be back on soon hopefully. If server still up :cool:

bagel930

Jul 29, 2019
EVERY
GOSH
DAMN
SERVER
IS
DOWN
OMFG
FIX
PLEASE
UGH
I
AM
SO
SICK
AND
TIRED
OF
THIS
CRAP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what happend to the server. I'll talk to the owner and see what is up :)[DOUBLEPOST=1391888010][/DOUBLEPOST]The Owner doesn't play Minecraft no more.. :( So he shut the server down

Aaron5015

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what happend to the server. I'll talk to the owner and see what is up :)[DOUBLEPOST=1391888010][/DOUBLEPOST]The Owner doesn't play Minecraft no more.. :( So he shut the server down
tell him to bring it back him not playing minecraft doesnt mean he has to take down the server its been on for what a month?

iMineGod

Jul 29, 2019
DW20 server is back up !!! Server running 1.0.18 on the DW20 modpack in the FTB launcher ! :)

Come along and play
Ip:
mc.frankrd3.com