Fps and sudden lag spikes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
While playing with Dw20 pack, I seem to not have much issues, good Fps for my needs(50) and no lag, but when I for example use ResonantRise, which has about the same amount of mods I get unplayable 10 FpS. I even tried disableing some mods I dont really like or not necesary, but doesnt help.

The ram allocated is the same.(2 Gb)

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Idk, in my instance of resonant rise I have about 150 mods, which is the mods that are in the Dw20 pack.

Also as it stands that thread is outdated and I cant really add more then 2 Gb ram. Also I dont use any texture packs.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Bit weird then, since I just counted the mod list for RR and got over 180 mods. The only thing I can suggest is dedicating more RAM (which you've said you can't do) and ensuring that you have Java 7u51 64-bit as a minimum, since it's stated that's required to run it.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Idk, in my instance of resonant rise I have about 150 mods, which is the mods that are in the Dw20 pack.

Also as it stands that thread is outdated and I cant really add more then 2 Gb ram. Also I dont use any texture packs.
It still works, JVM Arguments has really helped me!