Forums ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed and to be honest even though these are new there are very little if not no bugs or glitches.

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Iburn does spend a lot of time improving the forum, and I think he is a bit perfectionist, lol. I look forward to the next version of the forum because apparantly this one is not good in comparison :D

jordmanbob

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
Well, Iburn does spend a lot of time improving the forum, and I think he is a bit perfectionist, lol. I look forward to the next version of the forum because apparantly this one is not good in comparison :D
what would we do with out iburn

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
jordmanbob said:
DarkJDL said:

Find someone with an equivalent website programming skill?

jordmanbob

Jul 29, 2019
DarkJDL said:
jordmanbob said:
DarkJDL said:

Find someone with an equivalent website programming skill?
still would not be as good

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz

adib

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

sssh dont tell, let them have their dream.

Wild1145

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:

PHPBB has to be the best Forum software around :D

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:

Their dream comes into fruition in a week or so (No promises, I'm not releasing anything unstable at all)

adib

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:

Their dream comes into fruition in a week or so (No promises, I'm not releasing anything unstable at all)
so a week is the eta? :roll:

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:

I'm pretty sure that there has been some work not from phpbb.

Wild1145

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:

Are you just updating to 3.0.11 and adding some extras or are you doing a complete re-do of the fourm?

Status
Not open for further replies.