Forums ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieronph

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
145
0
1
Agreed and to be honest even though these are new there are very little if not no bugs or glitches.
 

DarkJDL

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
146
0
0
Well, Iburn does spend a lot of time improving the forum, and I think he is a bit perfectionist, lol. I look forward to the next version of the forum because apparantly this one is not good in comparison :D
 

jordmanbob

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
22
0
0
DarkJDL said:
Well, Iburn does spend a lot of time improving the forum, and I think he is a bit perfectionist, lol. I look forward to the next version of the forum because apparantly this one is not good in comparison :D
what would we do with out iburn
 

DarkJDL

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
146
0
0
jordmanbob said:
DarkJDL said:
Well, Iburn does spend a lot of time improving the forum, and I think he is a bit perfectionist, lol. I look forward to the next version of the forum because apparantly this one is not good in comparison :D
what would we do with out iburn
Find someone with an equivalent website programming skill?
 

jordmanbob

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
22
0
0
DarkJDL said:
jordmanbob said:
DarkJDL said:
Well, Iburn does spend a lot of time improving the forum, and I think he is a bit perfectionist, lol. I look forward to the next version of the forum because apparantly this one is not good in comparison :D
what would we do with out iburn
Find someone with an equivalent website programming skill?
still would not be as good
 

IBurn36360

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
57
0
0
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
sssh dont tell, let them have their dream.
 

Wild1145

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
17
0
0
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
PHPBB has to be the best Forum software around :D
 

IBurn36360

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
57
0
0
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
sssh dont tell, let them have their dream.
Their dream comes into fruition in a week or so (No promises, I'm not releasing anything unstable at all)
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
IBurn36360 said:
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
sssh dont tell, let them have their dream.
Their dream comes into fruition in a week or so (No promises, I'm not releasing anything unstable at all)
so a week is the eta? :roll:
 

frederikam

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
836
0
0
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
sssh dont tell, let them have their dream.
I'm pretty sure that there has been some work not from phpbb.
 

Wild1145

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
17
0
0
IBurn36360 said:
adib said:
IBurn36360 said:
You guys do realize that most of this is stock phpbb with some back-end stuff to make the setup recoverable?

-Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
sssh dont tell, let them have their dream.
Their dream comes into fruition in a week or so (No promises, I'm not releasing anything unstable at all)
Are you just updating to 3.0.11 and adding some extras or are you doing a complete re-do of the fourm?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.