Forum update 7/11/13

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
UD1aajc.jpg

Dark theme is now up for breaking/using, let me know how it goes. Now this is done I'll be working on the fixes for the reported issues for the first theme in this thread and everything else people have spoken to me about

Reactions: AlanEsh and Jinbobo

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
It might have been a bug or a network problem on my end, but I preferred when forums without updates had the empty circle. The current dark circle is somewhat difficult to differentiate from a thread with new posts with my colorblindness.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
It might have been a bug or a network problem on my end, but I preferred when forums without updates had the empty circle. The current dark circle is somewhat difficult to differentiate from a thread with new posts with my colorblindness.
Yeh thats true, I'll just make the difference larger so people can tell

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I like the dark theme. The only problem I see is the text right after the facebook link at the bottom of the page is dark on dark and hard to read. But I like the theme.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
There we go, should be looking better again now. I moved it over from an image to pure CSS so that we didn't get the colors bleeding and thats why it had changed so much
Thanks again. All in all, the default theme is much more approachable than when it started, and is (if not colored to my tastes) pretty nice. Appreciate it. :)

Reactions: Thuulstrea

Thuulstrea

Jul 29, 2019
loving the dark style... my eyes are singing your praises :p.
i would switch the dark grey border and the black
I argee only so that it maintains a similarity with the normal theme. Darker on the outside, lighter in the middle... would require finding a good text colour tho... not sure if white would be good on that grey.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
All them badges :p
I find it funny that none of the staff (apart from @Eyamaz ) Has trusted user badges (yes I know it was made under staff tags) lol
Trusted User actually actively conflicted with my Global Moderator usergroup when we were getting usergroups on me set (I was locked out of moderating these news-type forums until we switched that off), so that's probably a part of why. ;)

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Trusted User actually actively conflicted with my Global Moderator usergroup when we were getting usergroups on me set (I was locked out of moderating these news-type forums until we switched that off), so that's probably a part of why. ;)

I disagree :p

Reactions: Vauthil

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019

That was due to it wasn't setup right at the time :p