Forum update 7/11/13

Brilliance

Jul 29, 2019
Much easier to read now, thanks. I do think the 'Post Reply', 'Upload a file' and More Options'-buttons still look washed out or too flat - a highlight or even a very thin border would be my preference. In the grand scheme of things I'm happy just having the white background gone, though.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
So, you don't want it to change :p
Anything x0 still = 0 :p

I'm ok with the changes since yesterday. Good job nana.
If we assume that 1/0=infinity, then infinity*0=1. One of what, I don't know.

On a more serious note, the "Post Reply," "Upload a File," and "More Options..." buttons look kind of bleached. Maybe make those a little brighter/darker.[DOUBLEPOST=1383954936][/DOUBLEPOST]And what happened to the thing where I could just tap a button to view my alerts without opening a new page?

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but I have to say:
I don't like the new design at all. It's just too pink, the font is ugly (Times New Roman, I guess?) and not consistent through the posts, the same thing applies to the font size, which is also too small (no, I'm not 50, so my eyesight is still good). Furthermore there's almost no depth to it, kinda like Win8 or iO7 (imho they simply look cheap and not appealing at all).
Is there a way to change it back to the old one (there doesn't seem to be an option for this in the settings?)?

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
This one's better than the last, but I'm one of the (seemingly) few people who didn't have a problem with the last version.
Anyway, I still want to lobby to get the IRC chat link back, or get some information about why it's been removed.

Thuulstrea

Jul 29, 2019
I think that just breaking it up a little would make a big difference
SS2.jpg

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still not much for the red theme. I'd say orange and black, as with our last theme would be better. Is our last theme incompatible with this version of XenForo, or are you just innovating something new for a change?

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the new theme! And it fixes the tap talk bug keep up the good work!!

The theme does not but the new deployment does*

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I am having one quite annoying problem with the new theme. it's quite hard to see the differences in text between a topic with new posts, and a topic with no new posts, as the only difference is that a topic with new posts is bolded, and it's quite hard to really see the difference

Brilliance

Jul 29, 2019
it's quite hard to see the differences in text between a topic with new posts, and a topic with no new posts, as the only difference is that a topic with new posts is bolded, and it's quite hard to really see the difference

There's a little blue thingy to the left of threads with unread posts, though, isn't there?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
This is an excellent improvement at least on mobile. Most of the time I'm on my mobile, before I had to do a lot of zooming and multi touch to read posts etc. Very nice Captain.