Forum Game - What is the avatar above you thinking?

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
"I really should have skipped that party last night. Seriously, I didn't even like anybody there. What class am I even in? Bible? Why is the teacher writing sin all over the board?! Now you're talking about tan...I really don't care about your beach tan, Ms. Oglesby. Ok, who cares about why you broke up with your x. What we really want to know is why can't you spell because right? Cos isn't even close, Ms. O. So apparently this is trig. Who the hell cares about trig? It has literally no real world use. I'm sorry, Ms. O, did you say that sin is used to predict weather? What do they do, calculate how many murders occur and that's the percentage of rain? Humph, this class was a lot better when I didn't even try to stay awake. Chao, class. zzz"

I thought this thread could use some creativity.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I... I was not expecting that... that... that was pure genius!

"I heard you say pizza, now we all know I like pizza, but you also like to ruin food. I remember when you said you brought cookies, and they looked all innocent, and I took a bite, only to find out you had no soul, and decided to buy cookies with raisins in. Now I don't know what you are thinking about when you say pizza, but I can tell you now, I will come, because I love pizza, but I will also bring along my little friend so if you decide to pull any shenanigans with my beloved pizza, then you will no longer be able to ruin any good food."

/me is not creative

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to try but i'm not as good as Pizza so i pass...
"I'm Jordan! I'm a staaarrr!!! Now get this ant out of my sleeve please."