Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Banned because Tyler is now also dead. (he got shot in the neck with a sniper rifle, that was an instant death)

Now, Tyler's sister (Lisa), who has the gay trait tries to romance sg which happens to be Tyler's wife. Also, J now tries to do the same. Not so long ago J and Lisa went on a fist fight, I wonder why that happened :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
banned because I disagree

If you consider the fact that there is a constant toxic fallout on this map. Being able to support 5 colonists and a prisoner (one colonist is also missing a leg and thus can't do anything except laying in bed), the fact that until recently none of my colonists could grow Healroot thus I didn't even have access to herbal medicine and the fact that I started without any form of food, I think I am doing pretty well.

(My best grower had a growing level of 3, you need 8 to grow Healroot and 7 to grow strawberries)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Banned because, if you're referring to the Spam Cleaner thing, you've been around long enough that the button has disappeared.

Your alt, on the other hand...

(not that I would do that; the Spam Cleaner tool is strictly to be used on actual spambots)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Banned because you evidently were referring to something other than what I thought you were referring to.

Never mind.