Forum Game - The Ban Game

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Whizzball1 is banned because the only rules are:
This game is very simple. Look at the avatar above you, and say why that person should be banned, depending on their avatar (If they have no avatar look at their username and make up a story about them.)
and I don't see which one I broke.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Wizzball1 is banned for not quoting said "original rules."

Droideka30 is banned for spelling my name wrong.
As a rule of thumb, in the Technic Forum Ban game, they would state the exact name of the person above them. And if that isn't true any more, then they are the rules I made up and I will continue to ban people for disobeying them until they start following them.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Whizzball1 is banned for catching my sneaky ninja edit. He's also banned for trying to impose his own rules on us.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
whizzball1 is banned for A] doing something I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THAT HE NOT DO, ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, NONE OF WHICH HE HAS LISTENED TO, and B] making me want to murder a small thing.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
goreae is banned for not specifying the name of the person above him.[DOUBLEPOST=1382027824][/DOUBLEPOST]
whizzball1 is banned for A] doing something I SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THAT HE NOT DO, ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, NONE OF WHICH HE HAS LISTENED TO, and B] making me want to murder a small thing.
Nnnnnnope.