Forum Game - Evolution

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
I Give him chlorophyll, contained in chlorophyll with which to produce energy from photosynthesis for energy to move.

Creeper Be Creepin

Jul 29, 2019
I give him rocket launchers in all of his fingers[DOUBLEPOST=1360973190][/DOUBLEPOST]and I give him super feet to jump really high

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I give him a micro and macro vascular circulatory system, so that he has a method of supplying oxygen to all his weird and wonderful extremities.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
I give him a nervous system, to feel.

EDIT

A suggestion, I think at the end of every page someone should recap on what our creature is, and then whoever does the recap on the end of the next page could just copy and paste the previous recap and then add what's new?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
And I give him intelligence, with which he gives himself freewill and takes himself out of the evolutionary path by producing agriculture, medicine, religion, and all of the other staples of a budding society (...of one).

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
I give him a nose, so he can have a sense of smell, and breathe with his mouth closed because its really annoying otherwise.

bcsnipershot

Jul 29, 2019
A way to asexualy reproduce, because iWolfJaw didn't give his girlfriend a way to reproduce with this creature that is apparently a guy.