Forum error (only 3.0.0 is selectable)

J

Jemas

Summary of the problem Forum error (only 3.0.0 is selectable)

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? with the new version (3.0.4) out a lot of people are posting about the slight problems they have with it. but since we cant change the version well most think we just need to update even though we are talking about the newest (I have included a screenshot to show what we see)

ScreenShot: http://tinypic.com/r/vwzslk/9

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

G

got_bored_again

yea, that's ftb-team bein to lazy to keep its own forum in sync with its published packs
don't worry - they just don't get it cause they just don't care about errors they make themselfs
they also simply don't care about pack errors and only respond with "tell the mod-author" even if it's clearly a fail of the pack instead of a mod by itself

let alone the lots of exceptions thrown while startup - but i stopped to care about cause it wont change anything

J

Jemas

yea, that's ftb-team bein to lazy to keep its own forum in sync with its published packs
don't worry - they just don't get it cause they just don't care about errors they make themselfs
they also simply don't care about pack errors and only respond with "tell the mod-author" even if it's clearly a fail of the pack instead of a mod by itself

let alone the lots of exceptions thrown while startup - but i stopped to care about cause it wont change anything

I don't mean it to be mean or anything just to tell them so they can fix it :)

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv

It's purely because I don't always pick up when a pack is updated and what version number it's updated to, this happens when pack updates happen in the evening/overnight while I'm busy with other stuff. If you notice this with any of the packs just ping me and let me know.