Forge Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
So yesterday I was able to connect to my friends FTB Direwolf20 pack server. It had himself, myself, and one other player on it.
Today I was unable to connect for more than a few minutes before being kicked, within that few minutes I experienced chunks not loading, being unable to read chat (however they were able to read what I had wrote), unable to pick up blocks I'd broken etc.

Tried to delete player data and start again, didn't work. Now trying to delete the entire pack and restart I'm coming up with a Forge error while trying to install the Direwolf20 pack again:
20rqtmh.jpg

the log it is referring to is:
http://pastebin.com/pTRwcxGG

Please if someone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

I know this is probably the wrong section, but apparently I had "insufficient priveledges" to post in the Tech Support subforum
Thanks
Lambert

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't see any either. But yeah, that's what it pointed me to... There's also an LCK file but idk how to access that

Jay Cee

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a few random errors happening with the launcher and installing the packs.

Try and ensure FTB has been completely removed from your comp when re-downloading

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Already tried that... deleted everything related to minecraft and started again, Forge still throwing a hissy fit

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Tried openning it today and successfully loaded the DW20 pack, when logging onto my friends server minecraft crashed and I recieved this error report:

http://pastebin.com/index/U4PrLy5e

Seriously, if anyone can just tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to do it right... REALLY would be appreciative...

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
My guess- if this happened to me, I'd completely uninstall and reinstall java, then start with a clean unmodded minecraft and see if that works, then attempt mods again.

Jay Cee

Jul 29, 2019
Tried openning it today and successfully loaded the DW20 pack, when logging onto my friends server minecraft crashed and I recieved this error report:

http://pastebin.com/index/U4PrLy5e

Seriously, if anyone can just tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to do it right... REALLY would be appreciative...

Grab the crash report that is stated in the pastebin and post it here - it's likely to have whatever the issue is.

Can you play SSP? If so, is your internet playing up at all? Most times that the chunk's stop loading is due to my internet crapping out.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
My guess- if this happened to me, I'd completely uninstall and reinstall java, then start with a clean unmodded minecraft and see if that works, then attempt mods again.
Right now, I've uninstalled java completely and it's redownloading as I type this.

Grab the crash report that is stated in the pastebin and post it here - it's likely to have whatever the issue is.

Can you play SSP? If so, is your internet playing up at all? Most times that the chunk's stop loading is due to my internet crapping out.
I shall get back to you on that after Java is installed.

I was considering returning my pc to factory settings and starting completely afresh... not sure how much that will help but hell it's gotta be worth a shot if this doesn't work

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLClientHandler.java:529)

ID Mismatch? Your friend didn't change any item/block IDs did they? If re-installing Java and the mod pack again doesn't fix it, make sure your config settings are the same. Have your friend zip up the server config folder and send it to you, then copy all the files in there and put it in your config folder replacing the needed files. Then log in again and see if you still get an error.