Forge Disconnects me from my SINGLE PLAYER world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
F

FindTheVoid

Title Forge Disconnects me from my SINGLE PLAYER world

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.6

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Whenever I log onto my Sky Factory world, I get instantly disconnected with the message "Disconnected from Server" and the option to go back to the server list. However, It's a single player world, not even on a local server.
Other than that, I don't know anything about it. I haven't done anything too new, I'm just getting into Draconic and I got auto wither killing set up.

Last edited:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
bump? is that allowed on these forums?
It's strongly discouraged. It serves no purpose and doesn't help get your issue resolved. Making a post to add some extra information (such as a log) is encouraged though. Without a log the best anyone can do is guess and guesswork doesn't help anybody.

C

CCPriest

I had the same problem, I found, thanks to Quetzi, that manually updating HWYLA seemed to have fixed the crash.

Hope that helps

F

FindTheVoid

I had the same problem, I found, thanks to Quetzi, that manually updating HWYLA seemed to have fixed the crash.

Hope that helps
Done, and it worked. Hopefully I can finally get to some end-game things in a mod pack (I always get bored like mid-game)