Forestry MultiFarm - Output?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

icecorerulez

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,
i built 2 forestry MultiFarms and now, after quite a while, their inventory is full nearly constant.
Is there any other way to empty it out, except of the normal buildcraft pipes? Theyre recently slow.

sry for kinda bad english,
mfg ice.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The multifarm outputs through the bottom of a hatch and will do so into any adjacent inventory, so you can attach a chest and then pipe from it. It's been a long time since I played with the Multifarms but if you need more help you're going to have to let us know which mod pack or if it's your own what mods you have in the pack to give you better ideas.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
I've used itemducts from TE with the Tech World 2 pack and never had this issue.

And I'm pretty sure the farm does not produce more output that a BC pipe could handle.. how do you power the wooden pipe for extraction ?

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need wooden pipes (or didn't) it will auto eject straight into say gold pipes for fast transport.

icecorerulez

Jul 29, 2019
You can always build multiple hatches if you need to.
Oh, thanks man. I didnt know that this is actually working :)

The multifarm outputs through the bottom of a hatch and will do so into any adjacent inventory, so you can attach a chest and then pipe from it. It's been a long time since I played with the Multifarms but if you need more help you're going to have to let us know which mod pack or if it's your own what mods you have in the pack to give you better ideas.
Thanks for your help. i know how the farm works, the problem was that it was full all the time and the pipes piped to slow, 3 hatches per farm solved the Problem :)
(I know 2 are enough, i just wanted to do so.)