Forestry jar makes Revelation unplayable

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

venus

May 30, 2020
When I try to launch FTB revelation, I get greeted with an error screen telling me Binnie Core, Magic Bees, and a couple other mods require Forestry to work (duh). Forestry is part of the pack, and the JAR file is in there with the rest of them, but for whatever reason it just doesn't recognize it.

I've already deleted and reinstalled the instance several times and get the same shit.

Here's my latest.log: https:// pastebin.com/LCbEugZp
Here's the big screen it shows me anytime i launch minecraft:
1590874084515.png

Here's a picture of the forestry it wants, which is in the folder, right next to the other mods:
1590874180658.png

Has ANYONE else had this bug? I can't find anything on it.

Scav

May 24, 2020
There is an issue with opening the jar files. It sees the Jar but is unable to open it to read the data which is causing the problem. Do you have 7zip or any program able to open .jar files?